Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss696
Re: Disturbed & Confused & Funny 911 Call

You know what?

I hate to think this... actually, I really hate to say it, but on this site, I feel I can say it, without being crucified for having a 'respectful opinion.' (Without aggression)

Without knowing what ethnicity this man is, I would say, without a doubt, that this man is, 'Black.'

He has that specific mentality that the great majority of his ethnic group have in America.

And that's that,...."it really doesn't matter how God damn RUDE I am, YOU WILL HELP ME, bcause I deserve everything given to me, for free, and I don't need to be polite!"

"...You 'ALL' owe me the world. You 'ALL' are my bitches, and the WORLD OWES ME!...."

It hurts my heart. It really does. That poor woman didn't need to go through that. I hope he got the help he needed, but really, he needed to be more polite.

I did have a good laugh though. What a crazy character.

SIDE NOTE:-

The Armenian people where enslaved and then MASACRED.

In the Roman times white men, woman and children where enslaved, fed to lions for entertainment, etc. The Jews have been enslaved and murdered in their millions.

White slavery was the norm in the East for centuries. Black people where sold by their own people to the Arabs, then Portuguese, and then the west.

NUMEROUS other ethnic groups have been wiped off the face of the earth, BUT ONLY ONE GROUP have this utterly insane need for modern day retaliation. It's all everyone else's fault if they don't have whatever they want.

It's ridiculous.....Because their OWN people hold them down, kill and tear their communities apart.

Old 07-12-2021, 03:14 AM
RUTHIE7
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:895
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss696
Re: Disturbed & Confused & Funny 911 Call

[QUOTE=Stebner55;327864]"what's wrong with ya ass? how much schoolin you got?" LOL
"what kinda apartment you in? I don't know let them check that shit out" LOL "I gave you the damn address that's enough" "if you got the damn number why you askin me?"[/QUO

Listening this never gets tired... wetting myself laughing!!!