JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Body Builders

Woman Body Builders

Current Rating:

View Poll Results: Would you bang these chicks?
Yes i would bang?
7 · 25.00%
No I wouldn't bang?
5 · 17.86%
I would need a six pack?
4 · 14.29%
No I would run like hell?
12 · 42.86%
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-30-2009, 02:16 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Woman Body Builders

Would you bang these chicks or find them sexy
590555ef9fc4584184bcc10b70ef48a7.jpg
20.7 KB ·8553 views
3406870480_57640f02bd.jpg
104.3 KB ·1924 views
MarjaLehtonen1a_966880848.jpg
14.7 KB ·4350 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Not everything online is real. We are
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-30-2009, 05:09 AM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Re: Woman Body Builders

Fuck Y'all then stuck up bitches
I didn't think it was that complicated!
  #3  
● 11-30-2009, 05:17 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
Re: Woman Body Builders

No , I would not..Dont find them attractive or would I want to bang them..All though when I get one of the jars that just wont open one of these gals may just be handy to have around..
  #4  
● 11-30-2009, 12:07 PM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:42
lady
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 37,474
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37474
Re: Woman Body Builders

No, I don't find that attractive. Woman should look like women, IMO.
  #5  
● 11-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 239
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: Woman Body Builders

totally true azi but 2nd girl has a nice ass
  #6  
● 11-30-2009, 12:17 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,118
Contributions: 37
 
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quoted: 31527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss60118
Re: Woman Body Builders

I see a woman at my gym benching about 350 lbs. I get scared of the noise it makes. I cant Imagine sexing it. Run!
  #7  
● 11-30-2009, 12:19 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Re: Woman Body Builders

Fuck Y'all then stuck up bitches
I didn't think it was that complicated!
O' okay, I wasn't talking about you guys! LMFAO
  #8  
● 11-30-2009, 06:51 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,961
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8961
Re: Woman Body Builders

A tone chick, sure, but a meat head chick, no thanks!
  #9  
● 11-30-2009, 10:48 PM
missmorbidity's Avatar
missmorbidity
Offline:
Evil Queen
Poster Rank:309
Bitch
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 4,192
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4192
Re: Woman Body Builders

totally true azi but 2nd girl has a nice ass
Too bad she has a face like a guy midget.
LittlePeople4.jpg
136.2 KB ·1703 views
  #10  
● 12-01-2009, 08:47 AM
DarwinsMistake's Avatar
DarwinsMistake
Offline:
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩
Poster Rank:31
Pointing true north
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 48,501
 
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 2806 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss48501
Re: Woman Body Builders

totally true azi but 2nd girl has a nice ass
Thats not a ass..Its a shield...


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO