JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Uma Thurman

Uma Thurman

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-23-2012, 09:12 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Uma Thurman

Not outrageously 'gorgeous' but she's amazing looking, I'd love to look like her and I love the way she carries herself.
9d4b7d97d6617d51336d_720x540_cropromiar-niestandardowy.jpg
29.4 KB ·969 views
wallpaper-di-uma-thurman-64819.jpg
439.0 KB ·2939 views
1267896741_uma-thurman-13.jpg
136.5 KB ·2935 views
tarantino3miawalla_1460841i.jpg
65.7 KB ·1055 views
uma_thurman_lingerie.jpg
38.1 KB ·2893 views
Uma-Thurman-59-1.jpg
329.1 KB ·6844 views
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
el_topo, imi, Nakatedonfelabrinak, Pelle, PoetsOfTheFall, synthninja, Xfactor
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-24-2012, 02:32 AM
corpsehands's Avatar
corpsehands
Offline:
LLKH
Poster Rank:17
dong
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 65,862
 
Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Quoted: 36941 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65862
Re: Uma Thurman

she looked hot in pulp fiction...great actress...id bone her
  #3  
● 04-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Uma Thurman

She was ace in Kill Bill too.
  #4  
● 04-24-2012, 12:52 PM
synthninja's Avatar
synthninja
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:345
male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,682
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3682
Re: Uma Thurman

I'd take that sword off her and give her a good stabbin'

Nah I'm just kidding, I need to see more of her. I don't really "know" her enough. I think I've only seen her in Pulp Fiction! (my fault for not watchin enough films!)

She looks wonderful in that last pic of the set though, lovely mouth.

Yea I'm comin round to her, warmin to her already. hehehe.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #5  
● 04-24-2012, 01:08 PM
synthninja's Avatar
synthninja
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:345
male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,682
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3682
Re: Uma Thurman

She looks great in this pic with no make-up!! Astonishing, that's probably the best pic I've ever seen of her. And the boots one, well... If that one won't do it, nothing will.

I think I have to concede to being mildly attracted to her, she tried her best and I do like her looks. But I must admit I feel as if I'm trying to convince myself. Which as we all know means it's a fail ...this time round. But Björk repulsed me in the 90's! and I like her now. So we'll see.

See you in the movies Uma!
5f186b84_uma-thurman-25.jpeg
310.3 KB ·3711 views
uma_thurman_with_no_makeup.jpg
18.6 KB ·3172 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
el_topo, pankajsharma, Sharon, Xfactor
  #6  
● 04-24-2012, 01:47 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Uma Thurman

I like that last natural picture, thanks for posting them. Funny how tastes change over the years eh? Ugly one decade, gorgeous the next! Shit, we're old
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cancun78, gatagato, synthninja
  #7  
● 04-24-2012, 01:55 PM
synthninja's Avatar
synthninja
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:345
male
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 3,682
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3682
Re: Uma Thurman

I like that last natural picture, thanks for posting them. Funny how tastes change over the years eh? Ugly one decade, gorgeous the next! Shit, we're old

Naw! (Some days I feel old!)
Although for everything I've just said, if she was to ring my doorbell and ask to come in, and that she doesn't want to be alone tonight. Well, I wouldn't let her freeze! (you can take that as a hint Uma! door's unlocked)
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Sharon
  #8  
● 04-24-2012, 03:14 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,973
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16973
Re: Uma Thurman

I don't find her hot, but she is a really good actress.
  #9  
● 04-24-2012, 05:01 PM
Pelle's Avatar
Pelle
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:152
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,117
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11117
Re: Uma Thurman

She's nice
  #10  
● 04-24-2012, 08:04 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 204
 
Mentioned: 95 Post(s)
Quoted: 2282 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss43321
Re: Uma Thurman

I don't find her hot, but she is a really good actress.
Definately, she's great


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO