JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Suicide Girls

Suicide Girls

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-25-2009, 10:18 PM
Ghost1991's Avatar
Ghost1991
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:689
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 1,258
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1258
Suicide Girls

fucking hot girls!
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-25-2009, 10:27 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,212
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2269 Post(s)
Quoted: 21233 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss42212
Re: Suicide Girls

I shot some images for them, I think I posted some.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #3  
● 02-25-2009, 10:30 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,212
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2269 Post(s)
Quoted: 21233 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss42212
Re: Suicide Girls

A couple I shot for SG,

5.jpg
190.0 KB ·527 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #4  
● 02-26-2009, 12:28 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15478
Re: Suicide Girls

A couple I shot for SG,

Chris, you actually took these photos?
  #5  
● 03-28-2009, 10:09 AM
frozia's Avatar
frozia
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1416
Female
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 417
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417
Re: Suicide Girls

I love SG. And I want to become one of them. Khi. I wonder how to do that.
  #6  
● 03-30-2009, 04:16 AM
the hated's Avatar
the hated
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:981
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 724
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss724
Re: Suicide Girls

I love SG. And I want to become one of them. Khi. I wonder how to do that.
take pics - send them a few (post some here too :P )
  #7  
● 03-30-2009, 02:03 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Suicide Girls

take pics - send them a few (post some here too :P )
that's right, the hated and I are scouts for the SG site, we'll be able to judge your images as yo whether we can put you onto the SG site
  #8  
● 03-30-2009, 05:33 PM
frozia's Avatar
frozia
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1416
Female
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 417
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss417
Re: Suicide Girls

take pics - send them a few (post some here too :P )
Hm, at first I have to do few tattoos in theese months, how I decided earlier, and then registrate to photographer, 'cuz in my opinion, my grandfather (he's a photographer too) wouldn't want to take pictures of me naked.
  #9  
● 04-01-2009, 11:13 AM
boneyards's Avatar
boneyards
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1880
Female
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 273
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss273
Re: Suicide Girls

<3
  #10  
● 04-01-2009, 01:55 PM
fin_razelle's Avatar
fin_razelle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1865
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 275
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss275
Re: Suicide Girls

i used to be good friends with kitty kosmo and ate with her everyday at lunch in middle school ...kinda gross i know what she looks like naked now.


her teeth are still fucked up


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO