JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Melanie Martinez

Melanie Martinez

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-01-2019, 02:51 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30197
Melanie Martinez

Gorgeous + hugely talented.


Melanie Adele Martinez
(b. 28th April 1995)



Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%281%29.jpg
Views:	2482
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	851634
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%282%29.jpg
Views:	2928
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	851635
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%283%29.jpg
Views:	2007
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	851636
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%284%29.jpg
Views:	2003
Size:	85.2 KB
ID:	851637
Name:  Melanie%20%286%29.jpg
Views: 2082
Size:  26.4 KB
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%285%29.jpg
Views:	2573
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	851639
Click image for larger version

Name:	Melanie%20%287%29.jpg
Views:	2149
Size:	56.4 KB
ID:	851640




__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, Heavy, helleh, Hutter, kellyhound, mcpronoun, Moloko
▼ These 3 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
Illusion, myssnastye, rapeWhistle
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-02-2019, 05:23 AM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,322
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9322
Re: Melanie Martinez

She's fine.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #3  
● 06-02-2019, 09:24 AM
helleh's Avatar
helleh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9286
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 17
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: Melanie Martinez

Love her!

Had a friend share the live version of 'Carousel' several years back with me that's linked in the thread and I loved her style.

Great music.

Edit: Just found out about her K-12 project, I'm excited.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #4  
● 06-02-2019, 10:19 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30197
Re: Melanie Martinez

Edit: Just found out about her K-12 project, I'm excited.
Teasers have been posted to her YouTube channel this week. Here they are:





__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
helleh
  #5  
● 06-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Heavy's Avatar
Heavy
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:318
Packing
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 4,092
Contributions: 4
 
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4092
Re: Melanie Martinez

Cute as fuck!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #6  
● 06-18-2019, 04:24 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30197
Re: Melanie Martinez

Here's the latest K-12 video:

__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
  #7  
● 09-06-2019, 09:23 PM
helleh's Avatar
helleh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9286
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 17
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss17
Re: Melanie Martinez

Finally out!

▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #8  
● 09-07-2019, 02:46 AM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 666
 
Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10332 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30197
Re: Melanie Martinez

Yep, I saw that + all the songs are out too.

I'll watch it at some point in the near future. Unfortunately I haven't enjoyed any of the song snippets so I'm really disappointed! I think I'll just stick to her 'old' stuff.

Edit: My 8 year old daughter is watching the film right now + she's loving it!
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
helleh
  #9  
● 09-08-2019, 04:13 AM
U.B.Hotch's Avatar
U.B.Hotch
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:612
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,518
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1518
Re: Melanie Martinez

She's fine...
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #10  
● 09-08-2019, 04:20 AM
U.B.Hotch's Avatar
U.B.Hotch
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:612
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 1,518
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1518
Re: Melanie Martinez

This isn't you by chance, is it? Based on your profile picture, you could be twins...I mean that in a very hot way...


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO