Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Quoted: 4195 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 10/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26861
Re: Lana Del Rey

Before Lana Del Rey, there was Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, and awkward shy blonde, and a rather plain singer with a failing career in New York. Lizze Grant released an LP to little fanfare in 2008, before being basically scrubbed from the Internet entirely!

What later emerged was superstar Lana Del Rey, debuting an entirely new fashion and music style. Elizabeth Grant wanted to erase the past.

Before living in mansions she used to live in a mobile home. She actually said, and I quote "I didn't want to be a part of mainstream society as I thought it was gross.". (oooh money talks.)

She in insincere and a sham for abadoning her "outcast identity".

She also gives off very strong Borderline Personality Disorder vibes.

But there is nothing authentic about Lana Del Rey. She is a fake and a phoney and even brings out songs regarding female submissiveness and self-destruction.

Just seems strange to me that she got a major record label deal around the same time she changed her entire image into a more sexual one. Why is it always about sex? Sex sells. She wanted money and fame.

Old 07-06-2019, 04:59 PM
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:143
***Agent Provocateur***

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 6848 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8470
Re: Lana Del Rey

Another copy and paste?

My point still stands, she is not the only artist to change their name, image or who they work with and the overwhelming majority of her songs are actually about love/unrequited love. Not sex.

The Following User Says Thank You to MolokoPlusVellocet For This Useful Post:
Simone