JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I'm in love with my local news woman

I'm in love with my local news woman

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-25-2006, 08:32 PM
demonspeedng22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3223
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 116
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss116
I'm in love with my local news woman

Yummayyyyyyyyyy
Picture 006.jpg
41.0 KB ·601 views
Picture 007.jpg
39.3 KB ·540 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-26-2006, 03:06 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,211
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2269 Post(s)
Quoted: 21229 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss42211
Re: I'm in love with my local news woman

holy cow, she is cute :banana_sml:
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #3  
● 11-26-2006, 10:50 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Re: I'm in love with my local news woman

Very yummy
  #4  
● 11-26-2006, 01:01 PM
rushgt's Avatar
rushgt
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3362
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 107
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss107
Re: I'm in love with my local news woman

Very nice indeed. What is her name? maybe we can find more for you!
  #5  
● 11-26-2006, 05:57 PM
RW1's Avatar
RW1
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1636
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 338
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss338
Re: I'm in love with my local news woman

I agree... she's a hottie!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO