JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Iliza Schlesinger

Iliza Schlesinger

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-18-2017, 05:27 PM
el_topo's Avatar
el_topo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:271
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,137
 
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5137
Iliza Schlesinger

I admire a woman who is both sexy and with a crazy sense of humor. She's not afraid to put herself out there or make fun of herself. You can catch her on netflix
iliza_shlesinger_0228.jpg
143.6 KB ·3323 views
gettyimages-586103206.jpg
41.9 KB ·1796 views
Paradise%2BPremiere%2BfKvI4Snt-Cwx.jpg
126.5 KB ·1561 views
CBS%2BCW%2BShowtime%2B2011%2BTCA%2BParty%2BArrivals%2BWTdQg-piJvAx.jpg
210.9 KB ·1486 views
Iliza%2BSchlesinger%2BComedy%2BCentral%2BRoast%2BLarry%2B89oUHshmyiil.jpg
84.2 KB ·1509 views
IMG_0286.jpg
74.7 KB ·1489 views
ilizashlesinger1.jpg
83.7 KB ·1430 views
797full-iliza-shlesinger.jpg
125.6 KB ·1629 views
iliza-shlesinger-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-01.jpg
238.2 KB ·3666 views
iliza-shlesinger-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-06.jpg
236.3 KB ·1912 views
iliza-shlesinger-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-08.jpg
250.2 KB ·4320 views
Iliza-Shlesinger-Hot-Photoshoot--16.jpg
106.5 KB ·1718 views
iliza-shlesinger-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot-03.jpg
233.3 KB ·2061 views
Iliza-Shlesinger-Hot-Photoshoot--01.jpg
123.9 KB ·3274 views
iliza-shlesinger-on-the-set-of-a-photoshoot_1.jpg
139.3 KB ·1570 views
Iliza-pic~3.jpg
1,017.6 KB ·1662 views
cdc49756c5c724248a54a1d1e02b3be9~3.jpg
622.7 KB ·1716 views
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
GOD's SADNESS, GooeyKablooie, Keydog, misteezo, Ninjavandal
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-18-2017, 09:05 PM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:51
man up bitches
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 30,103
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Quoted: 11934 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30103
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

She's very whiny and shrill in my opinion !!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
upinthemountains
  #3  
● 12-20-2017, 05:13 AM
Bletch's Avatar
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:120
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 13,411
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 3535 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss13411
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

She's very whiny and shrill in my opinion !!
I quite agree, spudigitti. I quite agree
  #4  
● 12-20-2017, 08:56 AM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,322
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9322
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

To me she's a beauty.
  #5  
● 12-20-2017, 09:12 AM
el_topo's Avatar
el_topo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:271
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,137
 
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5137
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

I'm completely fascinated by her. I admire her intellect, I like her figure, her complexion, I like everything about her
  #6  
● 12-24-2017, 03:19 AM
Keydog
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:611
N/A
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,522
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1522
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

She's very whiny and shrill in my opinion !!
Something in her mouth would solve that problem
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
spudigitti
  #7  
● 12-24-2017, 12:29 PM
GooeyKablooie's Avatar
GooeyKablooie
Offline:
NIP-a-phile
Poster Rank:226
Worm-like ticking, art worth shit.
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 6,458
 
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1098 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6458
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

I'm completely fascinated by her. I admire her intellect, I like her figure, her complexion, I like everything about her
Totally agree

Guess what though? In person she looks WAY different.
I was in LA at the Comedy Store back in June. As I was chatting with the bartender about different comics that we like, a VERY pale blonde woman without makeup came up to the bar to get a bottled water. As she turned to leave, she gave me a polite nod and moved on. When I looked back at the bartender, she threw her hands up in a wtf gesture and said "dude, why didn't you say something? I thought you liked her?"
I said "who? that girl there?"
"yeah, man! That was Iliza! Oh well, you missed your shot!"
I turned around only to see her(Iliza) get into her car and leave. Fuck! was all I could say.

Yeah, man... she stood a foot away from me for about 2 minutes and I didn't even recognize her.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
el_topo
  #8  
● 01-04-2018, 12:35 PM
el_topo's Avatar
el_topo
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:271
MAN
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,137
 
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 2832 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5137
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

Totally agree

Guess what though? In person she looks WAY different.
I was in LA at the Comedy Store back in June. As I was chatting with the bartender about different comics that we like, a VERY pale blonde woman without makeup came up to the bar to get a bottled water. As she turned to leave, she gave me a polite nod and moved on. When I looked back at the bartender, she threw her hands up in a wtf gesture and said "dude, why didn't you say something? I thought you liked her?"
I said "who? that girl there?"
"yeah, man! That was Iliza! Oh well, you missed your shot!"
I turned around only to see her(Iliza) get into her car and leave. Fuck! was all I could say.

Yeah, man... she stood a foot away from me for about 2 minutes and I didn't even recognize her.
Awesome story dude. Believe it or not I once saw Elizabeth Banks, back in 2011, Baton Rouge, LA, on the set of Pitch Perfect, when I was working as an extra. I saw a lot of actresses but what makes Liz Bank's encounter so special was that I actually spoke to her. I asked her "Should I wear my glasses off or on?" And she simply responded "Off, the camera will pick up the glare" And she walked away. It was crazy how normal that seemed to me at the time.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
GooeyKablooie
  #9  
● 01-07-2018, 10:56 AM
Ninjavandal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:150
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 11,213
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2440 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11213
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

So perky! So nice!
  #10  
● 01-07-2018, 12:37 PM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,322
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9322
Re: Iliza Schlesinger

Marriage material


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO