JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Wish I Were Those Hands...

I Wish I Were Those Hands...

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-13-2011, 08:23 PM
Wheelwash's Avatar
Wheelwash
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:744
Male
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 1,100
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1100
I Wish I Were Those Hands...

Yall seen this one? For some reason I think she's fucking sexy and I don't usually like women with tats
1143081_f520.jpg
54.6 KB ·415 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-13-2011, 09:25 PM
atrocitizer
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:121
Man
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 13,380
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13380
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

she's alright
  #3  
● 09-13-2011, 09:33 PM
Calinip's Avatar
Calinip
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 671
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss671
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

i wish i was the ink on her!
  #4  
● 09-13-2011, 09:51 PM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
$lave
Poster Rank:29
Regular White Guy
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 51,254
Contributions: 135
 
Mentioned: 599 Post(s)
Quoted: 27907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51254
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

Kat's old news... but i still find her hot.

If it came down to fucking or her doing a piece on me, i'd take the work. I'd love to have her do a Hank Williams portrait on me.
  #5  
● 09-14-2011, 04:36 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,594
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96594
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

i checked it and it's your 100th since 04-17-2011
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dooshman
  #6  
● 09-15-2011, 02:59 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,779
 
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 31768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss54779
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

Who was it that said they " would suck Tommy Lees cock just to get a taste of her pussy" ( or was it Nikki Sixxs' cock ?).LOL when i read that one.
  #7  
● 09-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Pelle's Avatar
Pelle
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:152
Male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 11,117
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11117
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

She's nice indeed
  #8  
● 09-16-2011, 11:36 AM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,032
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16032
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

My hands have been in that situation many times.
  #9  
● 03-23-2012, 02:09 AM
trunkspv
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:796
MALE
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 991
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss991
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

old!!!
  #10  
● 03-23-2012, 02:58 PM
corpsehands's Avatar
corpsehands
Offline:
LLKH
Poster Rank:17
dong
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 65,862
 
Mentioned: 222 Post(s)
Quoted: 36941 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65862
Re: I Wish I Were Those Hands...

mmmmmmmmmmmmm


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO