JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Want Milk Mama

I Want Milk Mama

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-14-2011, 07:15 PM
Chinothe1's Avatar
Chinothe1
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1807
Male
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 288
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss288
I Want Milk Mama

Mmmm the bigger the better
1005.JPG
37.7 KB ·3980 views
1008.JPG
38.8 KB ·3780 views
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
Suicide_Note
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Natural Disasters & Extreme Weather Events
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-15-2011, 12:38 AM
pieandsauce's Avatar
pieandsauce
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1228
male
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 515
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss515
Re: I Want Milk Mama

whats her name??
  #3  
● 12-15-2011, 04:43 AM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,040
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 6152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss18040
Re: I Want Milk Mama

Someone needs to tell these ho's, too much surgery will make you ugly. Nice boobs, though a little cottage cheesy.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Nakatedonfelabrinak
  #4  
● 12-15-2011, 10:11 AM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,032
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16032
Re: I Want Milk Mama

That's a bit too excessive.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Nakatedonfelabrinak, rapeWhistle
  #5  
● 06-19-2016, 02:23 PM
imi
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:602
male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 1,559
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 670 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1559
Re: I Want Milk Mama

Lolo Ferrari (February 9, 1963-5 March 2000.)
She was a french porn star, died possible in medicine overdose at her home in 2000
She own the title one of the world's largest year-breasted woman that time (she's got 70,8 inch sized boobs) and had around 25 plastic surgery
  #6  
● 06-29-2016, 05:44 AM
K53's Avatar
K53
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:169
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 9,322
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1583 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9322
Re: I Want Milk Mama

Yessssssss.
  #7  
● 07-02-2016, 09:14 PM
vicksvaporub's Avatar
vicksvaporub
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:566
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,741
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1741
Re: I Want Milk Mama

No
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
xxlappelduvidexx
  #8  
● 10-14-2016, 10:03 PM
addictionna's Avatar
addictionna
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1242
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 508
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss508
Re: I Want Milk Mama

Sabrina Sabrok
  #9  
● 12-18-2016, 02:19 AM
xxlappelduvidexx's Avatar
xxlappelduvidexx
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2535
Female
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 171
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss171
Re: I Want Milk Mama

I love me some tits... But not when they are so big that I don't know what to do with it all.
One of my friends who works in the adult industry has some real tanktop monsters and she told me that she couldn't hardly feel it anymore when someone touched her breasts.
I just don't think they look good anymore once they get to this size...
Give me a nice supple handful to play with and I'll be a happy girl.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, corpsehands, Keydog
  #10  
● 12-28-2016, 07:08 AM
Keydog
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:611
N/A
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1,522
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1522
Re: I Want Milk Mama

Give me a nice supple handful to play with and I'll be a happy girl.
Agreed, I prefer natural boobs all day, B - C cups are the perfect handful size IMO


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO