JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Think I Need a Boat

I Think I Need a Boat

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-22-2008, 11:07 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,209
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2269 Post(s)
Quoted: 21226 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42209
I Think I Need a Boat

People with boats seem to get all the chicks..
cali-beach-girls-001_001.jpg
206.3 KB ·42503 views
cali-beach-girls-002_002.jpg
202.4 KB ·14830 views
cali-beach-girls-004_004.jpg
270.9 KB ·8237 views
cali-beach-girls-005_005.jpg
209.8 KB ·9662 views
cali-beach-girls-007_006.jpg
229.2 KB ·8666 views
cali-beach-girls-008_007.jpg
272.4 KB ·13363 views
cali-beach-girls-009_008.jpg
267.5 KB ·11863 views
cali-beach-girls-011_009.jpg
223.4 KB ·11630 views
cali-beach-girls-012_010.jpg
257.8 KB ·8978 views
cali-beach-girls-015_013.jpg
275.4 KB ·9498 views
cali-beach-girls-016_014.jpg
192.8 KB ·8158 views
cali-beach-girls-017_015.jpg
222.3 KB ·8041 views
cali-beach-girls-019_017.jpg
144.7 KB ·9914 views
cali-beach-girls-020_018.jpg
164.6 KB ·8717 views
cali-beach-girls-021_019.jpg
209.8 KB ·8720 views
cali-beach-girls-023_020.jpg
188.1 KB ·8321 views
cali-beach-girls-024_021.jpg
217.7 KB ·8263 views
cali-beach-girls-028_024.jpg
209.7 KB ·52189 views
cali-beach-girls-032_026.jpg
159.2 KB ·11515 views
cali-beach-girls-033_027.jpg
245.1 KB ·10384 views
cali-beach-girls-034_028.jpg
252.8 KB ·8178 views
cali-beach-girls-037_031.jpg
164.4 KB ·9500 views
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Buckafuffalo, houseoftechno, Kotd, kr2012, Pyramid_Head
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-17-2011, 09:11 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:58
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25,615
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25615
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

Put a bikini on an average looking woman and she goes up by at least 2 points almost every time, even the muffin tops.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Aura, commondenom, jitler, Kotd, rapeWhistle
  #3  
● 08-20-2011, 02:16 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:94
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 16,973
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1901 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16973
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

Stop with the "I need a wank" it's just spam.

Anyway, just average girls.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
GanjaLoco
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
dooshman, kr2012
  #4  
● 08-20-2011, 12:05 PM
PornFlakesAkaGee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:264
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,352
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5352
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

Some are really skinny or ugly.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
GanjaLoco
  #5  
● 08-20-2011, 12:08 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,032
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16032
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

Stop with the "I need a wank" it's just spam.

Anyway, just average girls.
How the fuck is that spam? That's the way Luton expresses himself in this forum, when he sees pretty women. And they're not average chicks; some of them are quite attractive, to be honest. Your problem is: if a woman doesn't meet up to your expectations, then no one else should feel otherwise. That's a fucked up way to be, man. Obviously, you're lacking female companionship, or you have little experience with women. Any man who's gone to bed with different women knows it's not how pretty they are, it's what they can do under the covers.
  #6  
● 08-20-2011, 03:22 PM
ernyzaz's Avatar
ernyzaz
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1634
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 339
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss339
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

dude, post only most extreme sexy girls :D not there normals :D
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Aischa123
  #7  
● 08-20-2011, 05:04 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,062
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93062
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

dude, post only most extreme sexy girls :D not there normals :D
Normal girls are sexy
Especially sexier than the fake tan, fake tit, fake hair types
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dooshman, houseoftechno, icheerthebull, jd8865, Jere, kr2012, Lee, Spiffyfable, WingDing56
  #8  
● 08-20-2011, 05:34 PM
Jere's Avatar
Jere
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:119
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 13,708
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13708
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

How the fuck is that spam? That's the way Luton expresses himself in this forum, when he sees pretty women. And they're not average chicks; some of them are quite attractive, to be honest. Your problem is: if a woman doesn't meet up to your expectations, then no one else should feel otherwise. That's a fucked up way to be, man. Obviously, you're lacking female companionship, or you have little experience with women. Any man who's gone to bed with different women knows it's not how pretty they are, it's what they can do under the covers.
yeah what doosh said,let'm wank and he cleans up after himself so theres no mess
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dooshman
  #9  
● 08-20-2011, 06:26 PM
Lee's Avatar
Lee
Offline:
All Seeing Eye
Poster Rank:232
Homosapien
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 6,220
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6220
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

  #10  
● 08-20-2011, 07:27 PM
Calinip's Avatar
Calinip
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1027
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 671
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss671
Re: I Think I Need a Boat

16 will get ya 20!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO