JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
I Love Thick Girls

I Love Thick Girls

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-25-2010, 05:55 PM
charles25's Avatar
charles25
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3612
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 95
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss95
I Love Thick Girls

i love thick girls with big bootys haven't seen any on hear so hear you go
127.jpg
64.4 KB ·246609 views
amateur_sluts_11_thick_white_girl.jpg
76.0 KB ·184885 views
asianpersuasiondu9.jpg
44.2 KB ·113979 views
blacknthick.JPG
115.4 KB ·2269 views
BuffieTheBodyBlackAss5.jpg
46.2 KB ·2510 views
Nice-ass.jpg
26.4 KB ·60853 views
oliviaandlopez.jpg
23.4 KB ·2318 views
thick.jpg
38.7 KB ·3351 views
tira-002.jpg
167.2 KB ·3340 views
blackgirlinathong-0078.JPG
31.1 KB ·15226 views
blackgirlinathong-0085.jpg
38.1 KB ·14540 views
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Blewvane, Eaton, ludeleon, Outsider
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-25-2010, 06:12 PM
Outsider's Avatar
Outsider
Offline:
THE CHOSEN ONE
Poster Rank:255
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 5,517
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5517
Re: I Love Thick Girls

Very nice!! This one for sures DAMN!!!
143076.thumb.jpg
34.9 KB ·14160 views
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Blewvane, osiris
  #3  
● 03-25-2010, 06:15 PM
osiris's Avatar
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:524
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,973
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1973
Re: I Love Thick Girls

holy shit who is that Asian chick(Asian chick with azz?) in the third pic?
  #4  
● 03-25-2010, 06:34 PM
charles25's Avatar
charles25
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3612
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 95
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss95
Re: I Love Thick Girls

holy shit who is that Asian chick(Asian chick with azz?) in the third pic?
i dont know just some random pics i found
  #5  
● 03-25-2010, 07:02 PM
mcpronoun's Avatar
mcpronoun
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:87
Professional Vaginalist
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 18,050
Contributions: 19
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 6158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18050
Re: I Love Thick Girls

holy shit who is that Asian chick(Asian chick with azz?) in the third pic?
Now that's a milkshake I could drink all nite!!
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Outsider
  #6  
● 03-26-2010, 12:02 AM
RedSkull's Avatar
RedSkull
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:6328
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 35
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss35
Re: I Love Thick Girls

Not liking all of them but I like most of what I see
  #7  
● 03-26-2010, 03:58 PM
osiris's Avatar
osiris
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:524
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,973
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1973
Re: I Love Thick Girls

Now that's a milkshake I could drink all nite!!
tell me about it, i'm an ass man. I love ass, its gotta be slightly toned, not too much cellulite, and the waist to booty ratio should be like 1:2.5. And that's the recipe for a perfect booty
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Blewvane
  #8  
● 03-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:58
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 25,615
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25615
Re: I Love Thick Girls

I smell................victory.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Creepy
  #9  
● 03-27-2010, 05:19 AM
charles25's Avatar
charles25
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3612
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 95
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss95
Re: I Love Thick Girls

yep and black girls have the best asses in the world
ill be posting more soon enjoy
  #10  
● 03-27-2010, 12:48 PM
pitlover7's Avatar
pitlover7
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5910
male
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 40
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss40
Re: I Love Thick Girls

love the one in RED


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO