JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
This is How I Like My Women!

This is How I Like My Women!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-19-2009, 08:20 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15478
This is How I Like My Women!

Garroted and tied. This is in my back yard.
garrote1.jpg
344.3 KB ·12760 views
garrote2.jpg
180.1 KB ·21086 views
garrote3.jpg
415.9 KB ·16434 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Where there is will, there's a way
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-19-2009, 09:28 AM
Msnr. Sonny Sinner's Avatar
SEXIEST ARSE
Poster Rank:287
RESIDENT (wanna be) ROCK STAR
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 4,616
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4616
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

your backyard as in the backyard of your home, or in your home town. What is actually going on here?
  #3  
● 03-19-2009, 11:05 AM
musziqluvher's Avatar
musziqluvher
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1601
Male
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 348
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss348
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

hmmm this gives me an idea for a photoshoot...wish i had that setup there.
  #4  
● 03-19-2009, 06:18 PM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline:
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,215
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2271 Post(s)
Quoted: 21234 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss42215
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

damn, these two are smoking hot!
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #5  
● 03-19-2009, 06:29 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

where ever that is, that's an amazing view in the background
  #6  
● 03-20-2009, 04:27 AM
GODREKR's Avatar
GODREKR
Offline:
✖ The Antique Christ ✖
Poster Rank:106
Gonzo Punk
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 15,478
Contributions: 62
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 2046 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15478
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

where ever that is, that's an amazing view in the background
It's in my castle! Bwahahaha!
  #7  
● 03-20-2009, 10:32 AM
Pappyo13's Avatar
Pappyo13
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1787
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 293
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss293
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

I can't believe those women walked around with those things on all day just to find a scenic rest stop.
  #8  
● 03-21-2009, 07:49 AM
thissiteisfuckedup's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:571
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,719
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1719
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

the dark haired one is hawt!
  #9  
● 03-21-2009, 03:55 PM
lizzard's Avatar
lizzard
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1011
Male
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 687
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss687
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

Pappyo13 looks like a serial killer or a guy who likes little boys
  #10  
● 03-21-2009, 06:28 PM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: This is How I Like My Women!

Looks like Eastern Europe to me.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO