JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Florencia Tesouro

Florencia Tesouro

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-25-2010, 07:07 PM
Mordorman's Avatar
Mordorman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
cock
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,105
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3105
Florencia Tesouro

Here I present one of the hottest asses of today in South America: floppy tesouro!

soon , more if you want!
FlorenciaTesouro4_jpg.jpg
53.2 KB ·532 views
50383_florencia024_123_239lo.jpg
51.9 KB ·644 views
floppy-tesouro-t10.jpg
175.5 KB ·2307 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
drewdajew
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-25-2010, 07:23 PM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,961
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8961
Re: Florencia Tesouro

  #3  
● 01-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Mordorman's Avatar
Mordorman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
cock
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,105
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3105
Re: Florencia Tesouro

I know that sometimes the Americans do not like the faces of these Latin girls, but who is talking about faces?! I'm talking about CULOS(asses,butts)
  #4  
● 01-26-2010, 02:45 AM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: Florencia Tesouro

She has a face? I want to lick her in the darkest part of her ass and have her pinch her cheeks together on top of my tongue. That's such a lucious ass I may have to pleasure myself. Or do that tomorrow since I have a physical, then they get a urine sample AND a sperm sample.
  #5  
● 01-26-2010, 11:52 PM
Mordorman's Avatar
Mordorman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
cock
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,105
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3105
Re: Florencia Tesouro

ok! you can buy the urine sample!!
  #6  
● 01-26-2010, 11:53 PM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: Florencia Tesouro

Yah, I jerked off before I went. My pee was a wee bit chunky.
  #7  
● 01-26-2010, 11:59 PM
Mordorman's Avatar
Mordorman
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:382
cock
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 3,105
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3105
Re: Florencia Tesouro

Yah, I jerked off before I went. My pee was a wee bit chunky.
but you buy semen not recommend!
  #8  
● 01-27-2010, 11:37 AM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: Florencia Tesouro

Huh? It wasn't a pee sample for a drug test or anything, any of those would show up dirtier than my mind because I take up to seven percocets a day.
  #9  
● 01-27-2010, 02:57 PM
MicViking's Avatar
MicViking
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2307
Male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 200
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss200
Re: Florencia Tesouro

:xyxth umbs:
  #10  
● 01-28-2010, 02:38 PM
Filter07's Avatar
Filter07
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7711
male
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 24
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss24
Re: Florencia Tesouro

that ass is a dream!!!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO