JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-01-2009, 06:32 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,118
Contributions: 37
 
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quoted: 31527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss60118
Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Don't know her name. Can someone Identify this sexy 6'8 beast?
tall n sexy.jpeg
51.8 KB ·378 views
tall n sexy.jpeg6.jpeg
35.2 KB ·396 views
tall n sexy.jpeg5.jpeg
21.0 KB ·338 views
tall n sexy.jpeg4.jpeg
26.7 KB ·366 views
tall n sexy.jpeg1.jpeg3.jpeg
67.0 KB ·381 views
tall n sexy.jpeg7.jpeg
44.3 KB ·389 views
tall and sexy7.jpeg
39.1 KB ·332 views
tall n sexy.jpeg1.jpeg
6.4 KB ·1229 views
tall n sexy.jpeg1.jpeg2.jpeg
8.2 KB ·1242 views
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-01-2009, 10:27 PM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:42
lady
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 37,474
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37474
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

That's Amazon Eve, a pro wrestler.
  #3  
● 12-01-2009, 11:25 PM
amiann's Avatar
amiann
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:906
female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 827
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss827
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

holy shit. that's wild.
  #4  
● 12-02-2009, 12:46 AM
StiffyWood's Avatar
StiffyWood
Offline:
∞
Poster Rank:174
Androgynous
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 8,961
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8961
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

That is one TALL chick, wow!
  #5  
● 12-02-2009, 01:10 AM
Soar's Avatar
Soar
Offline:
☢
Poster Rank:83
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 18,644
Contributions: 58
 
Mentioned: 96 Post(s)
Quoted: 2921 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18644
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Gender test anyone?
  #6  
● 12-06-2009, 04:17 PM
seximegs's Avatar
seximegs
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2506
My Va-Jay-Jay Is Painted!!
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 174
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss174
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

bohemoth!! thats a huge bitch!! keep it in the circus! j/k shes waaay hotter than i am, nevermind im half her size
  #7  
● 12-06-2009, 05:08 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...exy.jpeg6.jpeg

that's not camel toe, but camel hoof... or the grand canyon as my friend calls it
  #8  
● 12-06-2009, 06:26 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,118
Contributions: 37
 
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Quoted: 31527 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss60118
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

I like it! I want to make babies with it.
  #9  
● 12-06-2009, 08:00 PM
The2Halves
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:464
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,402
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2402
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Thats Bigfoots old lady, girl next to her is a sexy fine thing!
Nice post!
  #10  
● 12-06-2009, 10:17 PM
firedog25's Avatar
firedog25
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:349
Penis
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 3,611
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3611
Re: Big and Sexy... I Mean Real Big!

Bunny Glamazon?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO