JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Am I the Only One? :)

Am I the Only One? :)

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-26-2009, 10:17 AM
lillelalle's Avatar
lillelalle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2550
Shemale fer sure
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 169
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss169
Am I the Only One? :)

Am i the only one that thinks Lady gaga is hot? :p
Lady+GaGa++poker+face+2.jpg
148.7 KB ·2242 views
lady-gaga.jpg
31.1 KB ·2254 views
d924ac8a-c862-460b-87b5-e7355b4b2508.jpg
107.4 KB ·2246 views
pokerfaceev5.jpg
101.2 KB ·2201 views
Lady+GaGa+Poker+Face+capture.jpg
16.0 KB ·3805 views
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Atomik_Foxx
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
We don't judge
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-26-2009, 10:21 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Online
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,211
Contributions: 35
 
Mentioned: 2269 Post(s)
Quoted: 21229 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss42211
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

Nope, she's totally hot.. Kinda strange outfits, but still hot lol.
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #3  
● 02-26-2009, 10:22 AM
lillelalle's Avatar
lillelalle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2550
Shemale fer sure
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 169
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss169
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

Nope, she's totally hot.. Kinda strange outfits, but still hot lol.
In birthday present i want her! lol
  #4  
● 02-26-2009, 10:31 AM
the hated's Avatar
the hated
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:981
Male
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 724
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss724
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

i most definately would fuck her like a porn star
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Atomik_Foxx
  #5  
● 02-26-2009, 11:05 AM
Mutilatedmind's Avatar
Mutilatedmind
Offline:
gore broad
Poster Rank:735
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,125
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1125
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

Very pretty!
  #6  
● 02-26-2009, 12:12 PM
Agent of reality's Avatar
Agent of reality
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1543
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 367
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss367
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

She's a popstar. They're all supposed to look hot.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Budd Dwyer
  #7  
● 02-26-2009, 12:15 PM
lillelalle's Avatar
lillelalle
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2550
Shemale fer sure
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 169
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss169
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

She's a popstar. They're all supposed to look hot.
So is britney spears, but she looks like a troll .. :)
  #8  
● 02-26-2009, 12:42 PM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,371
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17371
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

So is britney spears, but she looks like a troll .. :)
you could've gone for so many worse people
  #9  
● 02-27-2009, 09:40 AM
superqueen's Avatar
superqueen
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4148
lady
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 74
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

She designs her own clothes. I think she's a babe.
  #10  
● 02-27-2009, 09:48 AM
capn_knuckles's Avatar
capn_knuckles
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1085
Male. This should be a Checkbox there are only (2) to choose from.
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 614
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss614
Re: Am I the Only One? :)

She designs her own clothes. I think she's a babe.
Looks like Stevie Wonder designs them.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Budd Dwyer, seximegs


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO