JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Boycott's Avatar
Boycott
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3059
Bloody male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 127
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss127
Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

Drunk driving In Iran ends up with a crash and also a drunk chit chat with the traffic police!
Click here to remove ›
11.48 MB ·328 views DownloadMember
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-02-2011, 04:12 AM
güttsfükk's Avatar
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:90
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 17,425
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17425
Re: Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

it didnt feel like the camera was with cops, felt likethe camera was folllowing security guards
  #3  
● 07-02-2011, 07:11 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

Surprised he didn't crash sooner
  #4  
● 07-02-2011, 08:36 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,642
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10343 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96642
Re: Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

i see they treat drunk drivers way more politely than protesters.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
blazergrad, Boycott, Johndoe123
  #5  
● 07-03-2011, 04:36 AM
Nve's Avatar
Nve
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:202
I have a vaginamite sandwedge
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 7,659
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7659
Re: Why Do I Have Handcuffs On?!

His car is rockin to the music


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO