JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-21-2015, 01:22 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

Click here to remove ›
673.9 KB ·78 views DownloadMember
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Kelseecat65, MesaGrande
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-21-2015, 04:33 AM
AceGoober's Avatar
AceGoober
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:405
Male
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,008
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3008
Re: Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

It would appear the cargo wasn't properly tied down and shifted. Combined with the driver over-correcting there was no way to avoid the tip-over.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kellyhound, Kelseecat65
  #3  
● 11-22-2015, 10:13 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,154
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4693 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17154
Re: Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

I always think about that when I am stuck behind a car that is "Flying in Formation" with a big truck. I can't believe people
are stupid enough to do that. I get around them as fast as I can.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Desensitisation, Kelseecat65
  #4  
● 11-22-2015, 11:37 PM
Desensitisation's Avatar
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:291
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,550
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4550
Re: Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

Yep, I agree with the above: I NEVER linger in the "dead-zones" of any large vehicle.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Kelseecat65
  #5  
● 11-25-2015, 05:51 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:52
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 28,076
Contributions: 37
 
Mentioned: 175 Post(s)
Quoted: 11875 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss28076
Re: Truck Tip over Crash Next to the Road

I hate driving next to semi trucks...I turn into Speedy Gonzalez and get by them all as fast as I can as well!!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO