|
#6
●
01-22-2025, 10:55 PM
|
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:92 Male Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 17,160 17,160Posts 44,879Thanked 4,702Quoted 8Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Train Hits Dump Truck Stuck on Level Crossing
I have pretty well established that waving at an oncoming train may give someone emotional joy, but it really doesn't do SHIT to reduce the impact, or the noise, or the grinding sounds. |
|
#9
●
01-23-2025, 12:21 PM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:1050 Male Join Date: Oct 2024 Posts: 647 647Posts 1,214Thanked 102Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Train Hits Dump Truck Stuck on Level Crossing
Bobr kurwa, there's my truck on the track, please brake!!!
|
|
#10
●
01-23-2025, 01:56 PM
|
|
Re: Train Hits Dump Truck Stuck on Level Crossing
There is no V in Polish. W is pronounced as a v. To get the W sound it's this letter. Ł Łodz is the name of a city but it's pronounced "Woodj" It's a confusing alphabet to read and pronounce. I dated a Polish Girl for a while and I tried the language but it's hard as fuck. She'd say something I'd try to repeat it sounded like I had the pronunciation right but she said it was way off. |