JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-08-2025, 11:03 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,583
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10357 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96583
Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Click here to remove ›
4.67 MB ·29 views DownloadMember
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, Guns N' Coffee, houseoftechno, lrd1024, Major_Tom, Mr.NoCredit, Ozymandias, terrence, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-08-2025, 11:39 AM
Guns N' Coffee's Avatar
Guns N' Coffee
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:458
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 2,453
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2453
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Here come the Robotaxis.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, houseoftechno, kellyhound, lrd1024, terrence, William May
  #3  
● 07-08-2025, 01:20 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,724
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3036 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss14724
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Fucking auto pilot got confused and went into panic mode.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, gogij, lrd1024, terrence, William May
  #4  
● 07-08-2025, 09:38 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,154
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4699 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss17154
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

I would like to have one of these, so I am not housebound when I can no longer drive. But I worry about being in an accident, and then it starts on fire, and I can't get out, and then I wind up ON HERE, and NOT EVEN A FUNNY OR STUPID POST!!
At least 2 people have already died in Tesla accidents where they couldn't get out, and the car started on fire. If I get one, I'm going to carry an axe in the back seat!

There would just lame stuff about how I must have been drunk, or I once was a hot guy, and now I still am, or some other lame thing.

I want to be remembered with 15 pages of silly, sarcastic captions! Or unending puns!
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, lrd1024, NotSure, Ozymandias
  #5  
● 07-08-2025, 10:36 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21192
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

That was sweet, those little fuckers taking out that truck


tesla sales, and rocket launches are going just like this one
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #6  
● 07-08-2025, 10:38 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21192
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

Here come the Robotaxis.
A.I.

Arseholes and Idiots
  #7  
● 07-10-2025, 06:57 AM
akham's Avatar
akham
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:293
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,481
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

I would like to have one of these, so I am not housebound when I can no longer drive...

I want to be remembered with 15 pages of silly, sarcastic captions! Or unending puns!
By that point you would probably have Alzheimers, but don't worry. We'd never forget someone who can't remember.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #8  
● 07-10-2025, 07:57 PM
marcos_69's Avatar
marcos_69
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:352
Manly Man
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 3,601
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 700 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3601
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

These will never be safe. It gets overloaded once there is more than one other vehicle to negotiate, and can't make a safe decision before it's too late.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #9  
● 07-10-2025, 09:12 PM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:491
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,155
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2155
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

AI = Automated Idiocy. Humanity MAJORLY flubbed the rollout of this: it's one of several 'filter' events that can take an otherwise mildly technologically advanced species out/knock it back to the stone age (again) before they can inflict themselves on the cosmos. AI should generally be approached more like one would 'alien contact', not how humans have gone about it: just another product, get it out as fast and half-assed as possible, bitch about regulations, turn it against each other, encourage it to make your populace even stupider (which, prior to AI, I'd allowed myself to muse that perhaps humans couldn't possibly achieve). But it's astonishing you're still around anyway, having rolled out both nuclear and biological weapons while still stuck in money-craze and bullshit tribalism and religion(s). It's all in my report, a la 'mostly harmless...." Ciao, suckers.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, Ozymandias, rohmell, William May
  #10  
● 07-11-2025, 01:15 AM
azblue81's Avatar
azblue81
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:539
your supreme lord & master
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,893
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck

The lines on the road even confused me.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, houseoftechno, terrence, William May
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Tesla on Auto Pilot Slams into Another Car and Truck


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO