JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Smart Crashes with a Mitsubishi

Smart Crashes with a Mitsubishi

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-04-2016, 12:03 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,628
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10342 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96628
Smart Crashes with a Mitsubishi

Damn, what a shitty cars lol
Click here to remove ›
3.90 MB ·190 views DownloadMember
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Buckafuffalo, ChristineB, estell2010, Graphire78, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Human Deformities & Medical Problems
View Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-04-2016, 01:09 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,145
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4688 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17145
Re: Smart Crashes with a Mitsubishi

I saw a crash test on a Smart Car done by the German government. They ran one, head on, into the end of a concrete traffic barrier. I was very surprised to see that both doors would still latch and unlatch. I hope they really are that well engineered for accidents.
But I'd still take a pickup truck instead.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO