JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Slippery when Wet

Slippery when Wet

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-21-2011, 09:40 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,657
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96657
Slippery when Wet

weeeeeeeee
Click here to remove ›
4.41 MB ·612 views DownloadMember
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Faline
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Some regrets are real. Membership isn’t one of them
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-21-2011, 01:11 PM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Slippery when Wet

  #3  
● 07-21-2011, 05:04 PM
BrownFountain's Avatar
BrownFountain
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7167
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 28
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Re: Slippery when Wet

I don't get why the vid is 1 minute long when the actual event takes place within the 1st 10 seconds. Funny though :)
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Johndoe123, mindraider, Shelbeano ^-^
  #4  
● 07-21-2011, 06:41 PM
Smitju's Avatar
Smitju
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:875
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 865
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss865
Re: Slippery when Wet

I Lolled. I wonder if he actually crashed into the barrier.
  #5  
● 07-22-2011, 01:27 AM
Ariectus's Avatar
Ariectus
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3654
Male
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 93
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93
Re: Slippery when Wet

Lol nice vid. It reminds me of when my gf and I were driving and she swerved to avoid an armadillo and I calmly said "make sure you don't overcompensate babe" and she of course jerked the wheel, and I was like "You're overcompensating, try and not do that" still calmly, and she said "what do you mean?" just as relaxed as our car was spinning across 3 lanes of traffic at night with an 18-wheeler coming towards us, and I replied "it means stop jerking the wheel back and forth so hard, just take your foot of the gas and keep turning that way" "like this?" "yeah" lol. We ended up in the median after doing probably 4 complete spins after swerving all over the damn place but neither of us raised our voices at all
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Faline, kellyhound, vulturedoors
  #6  
● 07-23-2011, 01:49 AM
vulturedoors's Avatar
vulturedoors
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:925
Female
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 794
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss794
Re: Slippery when Wet

I have a policy that any animal small enough to not endanger my life if I hit it, is going to get hit. There's no way I'm going to swerve to avoid it when the results could easily be my death or the deaths of others. Tough break, armadillos everywhere.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jander, Johndoe123
  #7  
● 07-25-2011, 03:31 PM
Shelbeano ^-^'s Avatar
Shelbeano ^-^
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:885
Female
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 852
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss852
Re: Slippery when Wet

At least he didn't hit anyone else!! Must've been fun. I woulda called my bestie and been like, "You're gonna be so jealous of what I just got away with."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Kadavar
  #8  
● 07-27-2011, 10:36 AM
joethurr's Avatar
joethurr
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:258
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 5,483
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5483
Re: Slippery when Wet

o u c h !
  #9  
● 07-28-2011, 12:53 PM
Raypist's Avatar
Raypist
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:3354
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 108
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss108
Re: Slippery when Wet

I don't get why the vid is 1 minute long when the actual event takes place within the 1st 10 seconds. Funny though :)
I was about to say EXACTLY the same!!!!! Very odd - in both ways!!
  #10  
● 07-28-2011, 07:59 PM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Slippery when Wet

Kind of funny. I wonder if the same car that spun out early on, recovered and passed the car with the cam, near the end.


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO