JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars

Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-27-2026, 11:23 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,538
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10336 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96538
Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars

Around 9 a.m. on July 20, 2026 a westbound semi-truck drifted off I-80, crossed the median and struck the concrete support structure.

One of the four support pillars was completely destroyed, and the remaining three became embedded into the truck's trailer.

Both the driver and co-driver sustained non-life-threatening injuries.

While engineers evaluated the structure and reopened I-80 traffic underneath via the interchange ramps, the Higley Boulevard overpass bridge itself remained closed to vehicle traffic crossing over the interstate.

The Wyoming Department of Transportation scheduled the contract bid letting for the bridge repairs to begin in October 2026.
Click here to remove ›
4.30 MB ·4 views DownloadMember
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
kbt3168, Mr.NoCredit, Necrotic Bowel
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-27-2026, 01:44 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,548
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3012 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14548
Re: Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars

Excellent capture from the person filming.

I grew up in Wyoming. Beautiful state.
  #3  
● 09-27-2026, 01:50 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,477
 
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 24266 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 10/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss49477
Re: Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars

The whole world is a shit show
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Semi-truck Drifts Off I-80, Crosses Median, Slams into Bridge Support Pillars


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO