JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-02-2011, 08:54 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

oopz
Click here to remove ›
1.25 MB ·415 views DownloadMember
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Vapeitup
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Look. You know you want to
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-02-2011, 09:12 AM
dooshman's Avatar
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:101
Dude
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,039
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16039
Re: Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

Now that would be the first think I'd be looking for, if I were hang gliding: power lines.
  #3  
● 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM
Faline's Avatar
Faline
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:12
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 93,128
Contributions: 226
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2009 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 18/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93128
Re: Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

Now that would be the first think I'd be looking for, if I were hang gliding: power lines.
Sometimes the wind just drags you.
Good friend of mine who was an experienced para-glider died when he was swooped by wind into a mountain.
  #4  
● 02-05-2011, 04:36 PM
Audioguru's Avatar
Audioguru
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:449
yes
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,552
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2552
Re: Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

First rule of para-gliding. Never fly higher than you are willing to fall from. I learned a painful lesson, luckily from only 80 ft.
  #5  
● 02-07-2011, 09:56 AM
Imhotep's Avatar
Imhotep
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2058
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 239
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss239
Re: Paraglider Flies into Powerlines

I can't smell a darn thing here, so: is he toast?


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO