JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-10-2008, 05:59 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,599Posts
542,723Thanked
10,360Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

Click here to remove ›
1.11 MB ·575 views DownloadMember
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-17-2008, 12:06 AM
chris's Avatar
chris
Offline: Offline
★ ★ GENERAL ★ ★
Poster Rank:37
male
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 42,236
Contributions: 36
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #37
 
42,236Posts
101,414Thanked
21,244Quoted
2,273Mentioned
36Contrib.
Re: Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

dude, I have never seen that before, too funny..
__________________
Support the site and our continued existance by upgrading to a Green Name
  #3  
● 05-31-2010, 01:51 AM
heresy23's Avatar
heresy23
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1077
male
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 620
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #1,077
 
620Posts
339Thanked
37Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

Yeah,I never seen this one either. Bike not seeing another bike. I love the irony!!!!!
  #4  
● 05-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Dennislp3's Avatar
Dennislp3
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:760
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 1,070
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #760
 
1,070Posts
1,157Thanked
63Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Motorcycle Vs Motorcycle Moscow

yeah that is what I call worst case scenario...I am sure that it was mainly due to the wide open street that the guy was looking forward and not watching the lil guy dart across the road


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO