JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 11-08-2015, 04:24 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,670
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96670
Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

A motorist was driving Northbound on I-5 in San Diego Friday morning when he captured a motorcycle crash on his dashcam.

It's amazing this rider walked away from the accident; his helmet definitely saved his life. Some people took some time out of their day to stop and help this guy.
Click here to remove ›
6.12 MB ·110 views DownloadMember
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, Buckafuffalo, FunkPumpkin, ickolay, Illusion, wujuan
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
You’ve wasted more on worse.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 11-08-2015, 08:01 AM
AceGoober's Avatar
AceGoober
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:405
Male
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 3,008
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3008
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

Just goes to show that not all people are assholes and do actually care about their fellow country person.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
keating
  #3  
● 11-08-2015, 01:20 PM
Illusion's Avatar
Illusion
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:22
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 60,120
Contributions: 26
 
Mentioned: 402 Post(s)
Quoted: 31526 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss60120
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

It appears the rider locked her rear wheel causing her to high-side. Very lucky.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
keating
  #4  
● 11-17-2015, 05:13 PM
><0300><'s Avatar
><0300><
Offline:
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:74
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,746
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 8090 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss20746
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

Make that two accidents on the NB I-5, traffic lady
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
commondenom
  #5  
● 11-17-2015, 05:51 PM
phuckphace's Avatar
phuckphace
Offline:
L'appel du vide
Poster Rank:1194
Male
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 535
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss535
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

A frantic stop with the rear brake will do this every time. Front brakes will stop a bike three times faster than the rear one will.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
><0300><
  #6  
● 11-17-2015, 07:04 PM
commondenom's Avatar
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:175
m
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 8,912
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 2948 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8912
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

check that jacket....no patches, no badges.....noob...

probably cheap ass tyres too....
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
><0300><
  #7  
● 11-19-2015, 01:32 AM
chewbacca's Avatar
chewbacca
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:857
Male
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 895
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss895
Re: Motorcycle Crashes on I-5 San Diego

Hopefully this will be the wake up call they need to realize that riding a bike will one day kill you.
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
commondenom


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO