|
#3
●
09-30-2026, 05:47 AM
|
|
Re: The Last Text
On February 22, 2023 in the Jinliang residential compound in Binxi Town, Bin County, Harbin City. Nearby public surveillance video captured a woman standing on the road looking at her phone. She heard a noise from upstairs and instinctively looked up at the roof. Just then, a large block of ice fell from the building and hit the woman, knocking her to the ground and rendering her unable to move. A nearby resident said that Li Chunyue was standing there looking at her phone. The nearby security camera caught her. "It was slightly off-center, and it hit her right there." A reporter found the home of Li Chunyue, the injured woman. A woman there told that her daughter-in-law went downstairs to buy some dry food for the child. As soon as she went down, ice blocks came down and knocked her down. She didn't understand anything after that. Upon seeing her daughter-in-law injured, Zhang Xiang immediately dialed the emergency number. Her collarbone, ribs and head are all injured. Currently, the remaining icicles on the rooftops of the residential buildings have been cleared, and warning signs have been placed downstairs. Because the injuries were quite serious, Li Chunyue, accompanied by her family was taken to the First Affiliated Hospital of Harbin Medical University by ambulance. Shortly after being admitted to the hospital, Li Chunyue gradually regained consciousness and recounted the incident to reporters. Injured Li Chunyue told: I was there preparing to make a phone call when I heard a noise from above. When I turned around, the ice came down. The ice was huge. I didn't have time to dodge, and it hit me. It came down in that instant. After I realized what had happened, people asked me if I had been hit on the head or the shoulder. Because my head was injured, and my head and shoulder hurt, I couldn't tell exactly where i was. I just knew that it hurt, and no one dared to move me. Reporter: So it's mainly rib fractures? Li Chunyue's husband: Shee also has fractures in his ribs, collarbone and spine. Reporter: So you need to have a series of CT scans done now? Doctor: Yes, we'll do a CT scan first, and then we'll schedule surgery for tomorrow, mainly because she has a rib fracture. Reporter: Nothing else happened, right? Doctor: We need to rule out other possibilities. We should do a CT scan to check her head, shoulders, and other areas. She also has cervical spine problems, so we'll need to consult an orthopedic specialist. |