|
#5
●
01-03-2024, 03:01 PM
|
| My Rank: SERGEANT Poster Rank:974 Join Date: Dec 2021 Posts: 734 734Posts 1,806Thanked 253Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Hong Kong Man Driving a $200,000 Nissan GTR R35
Physics is indifferent about his automobile of choice.
|
|
#6
●
01-03-2024, 09:49 PM
|
| ♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚ Poster Rank:92 Male Join Date: Nov 2009 Posts: 17,160 17,160Posts 44,878Thanked 4,702Quoted 8Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Hong Kong Man Driving a $200,000 Nissan GTR R35
I knew when I read the price of the car that it was going to be bad. Well, it turned out it wasn't, but still, it probably will be by next week. |
|
#7
●
01-04-2024, 12:11 AM
|
|
Re: Hong Kong Man Driving a $200,000 Nissan GTR R35
My neighbor's daughter has a 2023 Z that I really really covet. It sounds killer. She revs it when she sees me to make me drool. But for the same reason I never got a sport bike, I will never get a high HP sports car. It's a sacrifice I must make to keep from being wrapped around a palm tree. |
|
#8
●
01-04-2024, 04:55 AM
|
|
Re: Hong Kong Man Driving a $200,000 Nissan GTR R35
I've posted a track day event before .. my GTR (pic 8 & 9) pumps more horsepower than his, nearly 900ps for daily use .. but I don't drive crazy ike him here https://www.documentingreality.com/f...ck-day-163182/ |