JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Car Sends Biker Flying

Car Sends Biker Flying

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 02-18-2018, 09:24 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 10359 Post(s)
Thanked: 542,707
Car Sends Biker Flying

He got seriously injured.
Thai.
Click here to remove ›
442.8 KB ·206 views DownloadMember
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
booboo2718, DespoticDev, REVZZYBAN
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than your OnlyFans addiction
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 02-19-2018, 04:56 AM
booboo2718's Avatar
booboo2718
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:466
Male
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 2,372
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 459 Post(s)
Thanked: 4,057
Re: Car Sends Biker Flying

Looks like this one is on the cyclist. I swear I don't think they train at all to ride a bike.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiabloLucky13
  #3  
● 02-20-2018, 01:24 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,599
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 478 Post(s)
Quoted: 10359 Post(s)
Thanked: 542,707
Re: Car Sends Biker Flying

Looks like this one is on the cyclist. I swear I don't think they train at all to ride a bike.
I bet he was drunk at that time of night as how can anyone miss the only car on the road coming at you
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
DiabloLucky13


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO