JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Car, Motorcycle Bombs Injure 13 in South Thailand

Go Back  

Car, Motorcycle Bombs Injure 13 in South Thailand 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 02-20-2015, 03:04 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 817

Mentioned: 433 Post(s)
Quoted: 8430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss84870
Quote:
Security officials are now hunting for a group of southern insurgents after they set off a car bomb that exploded and injured 13 people, three of them seriously, in Narathiwat town this afternoon.

Thorough checks of all surveillance cameras in the area revealed that the Mitsubishi pickup truck which was turned into the car bomb was robbed from Songkhla province and was later used as a vehicle to attack a local administration office in Pattani a month ago.

The pickup truck was earlier used by its owner to deliver students to school in Songkhla but was robbed.

Security officials said the insurgents parked the pickup truck in front of a Karaoke shop on Na Nakorn Road in Narathiwat municipality before setting it off, wounding 13 persons, and damaging over 20 shop houses.

At the second location, authorities were called in to investigate a suspicious motorcycle that was parked at an intersection to the entrance of a Kuan Yin Chinese shrine.

The motorcycle was parked only approximately 300 meters from where the first blast occurred and a remotely detonated explosive device was discovered concealed within the vehicle.

Authorities from a bomb disposal unit employed high pressure water hoses to disable the device before it could be detonated. It is believed that this device was planted to hurt peace-keeping personnel patrolling the area.

As for the third location, insurgents apparently hurled an unknown explosive device into the front premises of a restaurant situated on the Old Road connecting the municipality to Yi Ngo district.

Fortunately, the device failed to detonate and the device was later removed by security officials.

Authorities are now on high alert for the whereabouts of the insurgents and many check-points and patrols have been set up.

The burnt-out pickup truck has been inspected by a forensic unit which discovered that the vehicle was actually a school bus that was stolen from Songkla province.

This vehicle was also used to attack an Or Bor Tor – local administration office in Khok Pho district in Pattani province before being used as a car bomb in Narathiwat.
http://www2.bangkokpost.com/news/sec...-in-narathiwat
Documenting Reality
bmb1.jpg

bmb2.jpg

bmb3.JPG

bmb4.jpg

bmb5.jpg

bmb6.jpg

bmb7.jpg

bmb8.jpg

Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Carmotorcyclebombsinjure13inSouthThailand.mp4 (561.1 KB , 73 views)
File Type: mp4 thaibomb.mp4 (2.07 MB , 75 views)
File Type: mp4 thaidabomba.mp4 (2.30 MB , 71 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
MesaGrande, Zambini
Old 02-21-2015, 03:13 PM
Rogan
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:423
man

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 774 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2614
I so don't care about those long descriptions. these little brown people are thousands of miles away from me. show me some limbs, some flip-flops, some tragedy and let's call it a day
Old 02-24-2015, 08:18 AM
MesaGrande
Offline:
Irreligious Bastard
Poster Rank:349
Male
Contributions: 22

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 654 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3231
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogan View Post
I so don't care about those long descriptions. these little brown people are thousands of miles away from me. show me some limbs, some flip-flops, some tragedy and let's call it a day
I'm always interested in the stories, sometimes even more than the pics, which we can see thousands on this site, but it is also good to know, what triggered those chain of events which led to the murder/natural causes/suicide/accident/illness or whatever reason why people die
The Following User Says Thank You to MesaGrande For This Useful Post:
kellyhound