JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-12-2025, 02:09 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,597
Contributions: 901
 
Mentioned: 477 Post(s)
Quoted: 10358 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss96597
Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

India.
Click here to remove ›
2.01 MB ·32 views DownloadMember
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
akham, Caf002, durt, HIGHTECHDUDE, kbt3168, Mr.NoCredit, nudibranches646, Ozymandias, terrence, William May, x68000
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor visit tomorrow
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-12-2025, 04:23 PM
akham's Avatar
akham
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:293
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,481
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481
Re: Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

A balloon vendor got blown up? That's ironic.

Must have had a hot curry to give him such a bad case of gas.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, durt, kellyhound, William May
  #3  
● 01-13-2025, 03:09 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,158
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4701 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17158
Re: Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

While I was in China, I saw a guy in a park, giving tethered rides from a balloon, but the balloon looked small. I finally understood that he was giving rides with a HYDROGEN balloon, NOT a helium balloon!

Can you say "Hindenburg"?
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
durt, Mr.NoCredit, x68000
  #4  
● 01-14-2025, 07:46 AM
azblue81's Avatar
azblue81
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:539
your supreme lord & master
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 1,893
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 373 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1893
Re: Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

While I was in China, I saw a guy in a park, giving tethered rides from a balloon, but the balloon looked small. I finally understood that he was giving rides with a HYDROGEN balloon, NOT a helium balloon!

Can you say "Hindenburg"?
That is over the heads of most of our audience. They need to be spoon fed.
  #5  
● 01-14-2025, 01:53 PM
akham's Avatar
akham
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:293
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 4,481
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 874 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4481
Re: Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

While I was in China, I saw a guy in a park, giving tethered rides from a balloon, but the balloon looked small. I finally understood that he was giving rides with a HYDROGEN balloon, NOT a helium balloon!

Can you say "Hindenburg"?
The science experiment I remember most from school was the time we "blew up water" (which involved separating the H from the O and making it blow).
  #6  
● 01-14-2025, 10:23 PM
durt's Avatar
durt
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:72
male
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 21,192
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 52 Post(s)
Quoted: 4957 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21192
Re: Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured

While I was in China, I saw a guy in a park, giving tethered rides from a balloon, but the balloon looked small. I finally understood that he was giving rides with a HYDROGEN balloon, NOT a helium balloon!

Can you say "Hindenburg"?
Ya, should be filling them with hydrogen
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured
Documenting Reality Caught on Camera Real Car Crash & Accident Videos Balloon Vendor's Gas Cylinder Explodes, 2 Injured


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO