|
#1
●
10-05-2026, 05:08 AM
|
|
1 Devotee Killed, 2 Injured when Their Car Plunges into 656 Ft Deep Ravine
India. One person was killed and two others were seriously injured after a Ford, carrying devotees/pilgrims lost control and plunged 656 FT into a deep gorge. Dashcam video shows the car driving at high speed, executing a risky overtake on a narrow single-lane mountain stretch, and failing to navigate a sharp blind curve before striking a roadside pole and plummeting off the cliff edge. The deceased was 39-year-old man. |
|
#2
●
10-05-2026, 10:50 AM
|
|
Re: 1 Devotee Killed, 2 Injured when Their Car Plunges into 656 Ft Deep Ravine
Whee!!! Snappy dying music, too. It does sound to me, from the audio, like he or someone there might've been smoking something. "I knew I wouldn't make it, the car just couldn't take it I was turning, tires burning, the ground was in my sky I was laughing the bitch was trashed, and death was in my eye" Trashed - Black Sabbath No Mr. Miracle here, though. |
|
#4
●
10-06-2026, 04:11 PM
|
|
Re: 1 Devotee Killed, 2 Injured when Their Car Plunges into 656 Ft Deep Ravine
Yup. Durgesh Chaudhary. The two seriously injured passengers are 27-year-old Sunil Mandal (from Delhi) and Rishabh (from Dehradun).
|