Quoted: 177 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss940
Re: Woman's Face Was Eaten by Pit Bull

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamount View Post
Most pictures on here don't come with any story, and unless the cause of death is immediately obvious people invent their own fiction.
You're an actual dickhead

The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to dwizzy22 For This Post:
Bletch, CuriousGeorge420
Old 08-07-2016, 06:15 PM
MANDOWN77
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:9536

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss11

Old 08-07-2016, 08:15 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:354
Female

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 965 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snackbarian View Post
It was a pitbull without a doubt. According to reports, She had a younger relative visiting her who owned a pitbull.
Guy went to visit his girlfriend nearby and left the dog in the house where this lady was sleeping.

Why wouldn't she have any eyes left? When the dog gets hold of your face, big portions of it can be ripped off without the dog having to manually eat every square inch of flesh.

Saying it was done with a box cutter? You want me to make and post a video of cutting flesh with box cutter? Realize how perfect and straight those cuts look when using such blade?

In this video there ain't single point in her face that would indicate it's sliced with a box cutter.
Please post the reports.

I find it unlikely that this was a dog attack, then again -

the first woman to have a face transplant, needed one because her Labrador Retriever ate her face.

The Following User Says Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
HairyGrape
Old 08-09-2016, 05:10 PM
erik_clp
Offline:
Poster Rank:15923

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss3

I've seen this a couple months ago. It happened in my province (I'm Argentinian). And yes! it was a pitbull! Aparently this lady was on benzodiacepins and the dog attacked her in her sleep, and her relatives found her like that. In the film the paramedics are trying to calm her down, but don't know how to handle the situation (aparently) and someone orders to call another guy (I assume may be someone with more experience). I have another short film in the hospital intubated and still alive in the shock room, and according I've known she was stable for some days but no further info, sorry.
So no torturation, no cartels, no nothing, just a fucking pitbull ripping the face of a sedated woman. (sorry my bad english-grammar-whatever)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to erik_clp For This Useful Post:
Etsu, vagabond
Old 08-09-2016, 05:53 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2376

So, it wasn't an attack.

She has no defensive wounds or bites anywhere else.

She was knocked out, the dog started licking her face and when she didn't respond, it started chewing.

It's a common thing to happen. There have been dogs that ate feet and toes off of people with nerve damage and couldn't feel it.

It's just natural for licking to turn into chewing, if there's no response. Creepy, but common.

It's not an aggressive act, but what happens when you let yourself go comatose around a carnivore. Even if it is domesticated.

Desensitisation
Old 08-09-2016, 09:45 PM
Desensitisation
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:221

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4564

Quote:
Originally Posted by erik_clp View Post
I've seen this a couple months ago. It happened in my province (I'm Argentinian). And yes! it was a pitbull! Aparently this lady was on benzodiacepins and the dog attacked her in her sleep, and her relatives found her like that. In the film the paramedics are trying to calm her down, but don't know how to handle the situation (aparently) and someone orders to call another guy (I assume may be someone with more experience). I have another short film in the hospital intubated and still alive in the shock room, and according I've known she was stable for some days but no further info, sorry.
So no torturation, no cartels, no nothing, just a fucking pitbull ripping the face of a sedated woman. (sorry my bad english-grammar-whatever)
I figured this would be the case a few pages back: Fucked off her face on drugs, and not able to respond at all. I'm not inclined to hold it against the dog in this case; I've read plenty of reports of similar situations, and just about any dog will do something like this.

If you're going to fuck yourself up on drugs, better keep your dog somewhere else, or not have one at all. One acquaintance of mine had a GSD, and he was an alcholic and drug-user as well, often got himself shit-faced. His dog regularly got aggressive with him and bit him a few times, and when he asked why, I gave him the honest truth: He was a fucking loser, and the dog knew it. The more intelligent dogs won't tolerate having an idiot for an owner, and will try to control them if they perceive them as incapable of looking after themselves or their dog. Luckily for him, he cleaned up his act, and when he did, the dog settled down.

Old 08-10-2016, 08:46 AM
Dyonisos
Offline:
Poster Rank:6467

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss23

Woah, I thought that was a man or something. Its a very nice cut in there.

Old 08-10-2016, 04:37 PM
quartermain
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1025

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss473

Someone was neglecting the dog, if that's really what happened. A friend pof moine had a pit and set the bowl down to feed him and she had to have 147 stitches in her arm just for pulling her arm away too fast. He was only 8 months old and after that they had to have him put down. Sad.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:49 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2376

Quote:
Originally Posted by quartermain View Post
Someone was neglecting the dog, if that's really what happened. A friend pof moine had a pit and set the bowl down to feed him and she had to have 147 stitches in her arm just for pulling her arm away too fast. He was only 8 months old and after that they had to have him put down. Sad.
That's food aggression.

It's a very serious issue that has to be properly dealt with from day 1(as in, even before they go to their new homes as puppies) - or you will have a dangerous situation on your hands.

Desensitisation
Old 08-11-2016, 12:02 AM
n4xtube
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1145

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss388

Thanks for the real story.

Never take drugs around carnivorous animals. Learn something new every day.

The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By n4xtube:
M.F.D.B.