*James Dean Bradfield*
Contributions: 666

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 10312 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30244
Does anyone have any info on this very short looped clip?
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 17969.mp4 (768.1 KB , 993 views)
bloodklaat, cableguy654, crispy1, Dmocecil, docfr8, fattubbashit, FavaBeans, feb1199, ggall, GOD's SADNESS, KC, kellyhound, laal, minka1, obelix, ordovician, paradisewings13, Razorhead, san_chayin, sllugger, soja, Suicide_Note, Tyrantus, William May, Worn_and_wicked
Old 08-09-2020, 05:55 AM
minka1
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:153
SCARY BLACK. BOO BITCH!

Mentioned: 45 Post(s)
Quoted: 2361 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9586
Probably a domestic violence situation. Gunshot to head?
Old 08-09-2020, 06:09 AM
cicueto
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1673

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss307
I'm curious how users like Simone find these videos. What kind of websites other than gore websites show these? Do people send them to you?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cicueto For This Useful Post:
hulk, Johndoe123, obelix, SimoneFlen'
Old 08-09-2020, 07:30 AM
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:46
*James Dean Bradfield*

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30244
Quote:
Originally Posted by cicueto View Post
I'm curious how users like Simone find these videos. What kind of websites other than gore websites show these? Do people send them to you?
Nope, I don't have anyone send me content, I do all my own research. I'm joined to a lot of Brazilian gore groups on FB. There's always good stuff to be found there + then with whatever I get there, I use to go in search for more to do with the case.

Over the years, I have managed to get a good selection of 'go to' sources (though so many of them are now dead), mainly news sites + FB/Twitter accounts. You just have to put the time + effort into lots of research to find the best sites/groups to get you to the starting point of putting a case together.

Though, there's times when you just can't find any info or uncensored/unwatermarked material. It's extremely irritating when you have spent literally hours searching.
bagpuss, Berserk, cicueto, crispy1, Cubbybear33, Dmocecil, docfr8, Dr Thrumpkinz, fattubbashit, feb1199, ggall, ghost31, hulk, iamgemini, Jcali, jlogan, jnlmerlin, laal, LuckiiDevil21, mikomax, obelix, Razorhead, rohmell, RupertD, Sarge99, slider1964, sllugger, soja, Suicide_Note, TheGreatEscape, Trixfel, Tyrantus, vondeckbar72
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By SimoneFlen':
11B2P
Old 08-09-2020, 11:52 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 817

Mentioned: 433 Post(s)
Quoted: 8369 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss84541
Quote:
Originally Posted by minka1 View Post
saw this a few days ago but the story was false: cameroon lady killed by bf/husband after twerking for another man.

Real story according to some sites is:

The murder of a young girl by separatist fighters, Amba Boys in Bamenda. Her name is T K, from Batibo, Northwest region of Momo Division.

According to her family friend, John Wirkar, he said
she dropped out of school and was living a wayward life. Some videos showed that she was raped before she was murdered and her body dumped along the road.

The Ambazonia forces dug hole, mounted a road block and killed a driver along Akum-Bamenda Road. It was reported that she was part of the Amba Boys before. One of them who got out of person got information that she was a spy and that she gives out information about them out.

Before she was killed, the separatist fighters used words like spy, traitor, blackleg while killing people. This Anglophone crisis started since 2016 and is becoming worse.

The Amba Boys claimed that the blacklegs showed the army their families and their members and they were killed in the crisis. The right groups have condemned the killing, which is a violation of human rights for reasons that they were syp, blacklegs or friends with La Republic du Cameroon.

According to SWNOT, there shouldn’t be war against women, women love life and their right to live shouldn’t be decided in a conflict. It was also stated that it wasn’t the first time separatist have killed people tagged as spy.

anyway here's the twerking vid where she's wearing the same dress.
Test

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 twerk.mp4 (5.12 MB , 891 views)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
docfr8, hulk, obelix, SimoneFlen', sllugger, soja, Tyrantus
Old 08-09-2020, 12:18 PM
soja
Offline:
D.R.'s PM Casanova
Poster Rank:53
ҍɘҍɘn
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 97 Post(s)
Quoted: 18742 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25830
Quote:
Originally Posted by minka1 View Post
really? strikes me more as organized crime/drug type violence.
Old 08-09-2020, 12:50 PM
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
*James Dean Bradfield*

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30244
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
saw this a few days ago but the story was false: cameroon lady killed by bf/husband after twerking for another man.

The murder of a young girl by separatist fighters, Amba Boys in Bamenda. Her name is T K, from Batibo, Northwest region of Momo Division.

she dropped out of school and was living a wayward life. Some videos showed that she was raped before she was murdered and her body dumped along the road.

The Ambazonia forces dug hole, mounted a road block and killed a driver along Akum-Bamenda Road. It was reported that she was part of the Amba Boys before. One of them who got out of person got information that she was a spy and that she gives out information about them out.

Before she was killed, the separatist fighters used words like spy, traitor, blackleg while killing people. This Anglophone crisis started since 2016 and is becoming worse.

The Amba Boys claimed that the blacklegs showed the army their families and their members and they were killed in the crisis. The right groups have condemned the killing, which is a violation of human rights for reasons that they were syp, blacklegs or friends with La Republic du Cameroon.

According to SWNOT, there shouldn’t be war against women, women love life and their right to live shouldn’t be decided in a conflict. It was also stated that it wasn’t the first time separatist have killed people tagged as spy.

Thank you very much, Mister.

If it was down to that video of her, it would make sense why the bloke in the main post is shoving the phone in her face.
Old 08-09-2020, 01:04 PM
docfr8
Offline:
Canceled by Woke Retard
Poster Rank:65
Atari 2600 Generation / Outside Kid
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 3022 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22770
Big booty hoes
Old 08-09-2020, 03:08 PM
Yoloman
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:493

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 595 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2041
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post

Whatever the story, in the video she looked so happy to dance for the boy, and he was thrilled with the attention. I need a gf who dances like that! How erotic to put your face into , like he did with so much joy.

Come on, Simone: post a vid of you twerking. Show us the fun side!
The Following 3 Users Said Fuck Off to Yoloman For This Post:
Berserk, obelix, SimoneFlen'
Old 08-09-2020, 03:27 PM
SimoneFlen'
Offline:
Für Immer Verloren
*James Dean Bradfield*

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss30244
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoloman View Post
Come on, Simone: post a vid of you twerking. Show us the fun side!
Fuck off you old perverted weirdo.