JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-11-2019, 10:26 AM
KC's Avatar
KC
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:457
Male
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,463
Contributions: 18
Joined Mar 2019·Rank #457
 
2,463Posts
64,335Thanked
685Quoted
65Mentioned
18Contrib.
Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

A woman committed suicide jumping from a hotel in Tijuana, Baja California this past Sunday.

The unidentified woman, believed to be in her mid-30s to early 40s, paced back and forth on the roof of a Sleep Inn before finally deciding to make a jump, falling 7 stories. Firefighters attempts to resuscitate her were pointless as she died instantly.

Beforehand, the woman ignored pleas from firefighters to come down from the roof. Its unknown what caused the woman to make the deadly jump.

*** Skip to around 1:50 on the first video.
Img2.jpg
85.0 KB ·925 views
Img3.jpg
10.0 KB ·896 views
Img1.jpeg
3.4 KB ·844 views
Click here to remove ›
31.19 MB ·6988 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
1.30 MB ·4475 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
4.97 MB ·4722 views DownloadMember
Thread Contributions
69745437_506182413535207_7331908331352621056_n.jpg
39.5 KB ·925 views
70339517_506182440201871_5854651937596637184_n.jpg
38.0 KB ·851 views
71000756_506182460201869_6659242046785585152_n.jpg
25.6 KB ·869 views
70446483_506182486868533_1643626015005605888_n.jpg
77.4 KB ·859 views
69870846_406078380106499_2806398289098833920_n.jpg
26.8 KB ·856 views
Contributors to this thread: SimoneFlen' (743)
▲ 24 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AceGoober, Aries85, Bad_Ash, beepboop, Brandi, Buckafuffalo, cannonreload, Dmocecil, docfr8, fred5079, GOD's SADNESS, GuttR, kellyhound, LrlynJy, mfedkiw, minka1, Necrotic Bowel, NUUDLZ, Oswald2001, raygun56, REVZZYBAN, SimoneFlen', Sugar³, Suicide_Note
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than child support
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-11-2019, 12:15 PM
fred5079's Avatar
fred5079
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:376
male
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 3,182
Joined Jun 2016·Rank #376
 
3,182Posts
7,105Thanked
433Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

wow what people will do when the hotel is out of ice shit
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, goober, submarginal, Xtatic
  #3  
● 09-11-2019, 12:54 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline: Offline
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,466
Contributions: 1
Joined Jan 2010·Rank #60
 
25,466Posts
81,174Thanked
3,544Quoted
29Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

The last camera was the clearest and dumbass almost missed the money shot by surveying the Sleep Inn's many windows
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
beepboop, Buckafuffalo, goober, Oswald2001, rhubarb_king, spurrel, Suicide_Note, wujuan, Xtatic, XxMutilatedxX
  #4  
● 09-11-2019, 12:58 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline: Offline
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
Joined Sep 2017·Rank #50
 
30,197Posts
192,548Thanked
10,332Quoted
136Mentioned
743Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

I came across this one a couple of days ago + there were a few more photos (nothing exciting though but if I come across them again, I'll contribute).

Edit: Got them straight away, haha! Contributed.
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
KC
  #5  
● 09-11-2019, 01:19 PM
KC's Avatar
KC
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:457
Male
Join Date: Mar 2019
Posts: 2,463
Contributions: 18
Joined Mar 2019·Rank #457
 
2,463Posts
64,335Thanked
685Quoted
65Mentioned
18Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

I came across this one a couple of days ago + there were a few more photos (nothing exciting though but if I come across them again, I'll contribute).

Edit: Got them straight away, haha! Contributed.
Good lookin as usual miss. I accidentally deleted the last one of the firefighters on the rooftop if you could add again
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
SimoneFlen'
  #6  
● 09-11-2019, 01:20 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline: Offline
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
Joined Sep 2017·Rank #50
 
30,197Posts
192,548Thanked
10,332Quoted
136Mentioned
743Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Contribution to the thread by Simone:

69745437_506182413535207_7331908331352621056_n.jpg

70339517_506182440201871_5854651937596637184_n.jpg

70446483_506182486868533_1643626015005605888_n.jpg

71000756_506182460201869_6659242046785585152_n.jpg
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Buckafuffalo, cannonreload, goober, KC, kellyhound, Oswald2001, Suicide_Note
  #7  
● 09-11-2019, 01:31 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline: Offline
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
Joined Sep 2017·Rank #50
 
30,197Posts
192,548Thanked
10,332Quoted
136Mentioned
743Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Good lookin as usual miss. I accidentally deleted the last one of the firefighters on the rooftop if you could add again
Sure thing, mate.
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #8  
● 09-11-2019, 01:48 PM
Killiminati
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5493
Dude
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 46
Joined May 2017·Rank #5,493
 
46Posts
153Thanked
4Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Somersault Jump
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #9  
● 09-11-2019, 01:50 PM
SimoneFlen''s Avatar
SimoneFlen'
Offline: Offline
Für Immer Verloren
Poster Rank:50
Boredom + Despair
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 30,197
Contributions: 743
Joined Sep 2017·Rank #50
 
30,197Posts
192,548Thanked
10,332Quoted
136Mentioned
743Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

Contribution to the thread by Simone:

69870846_406078380106499_2806398289098833920_n.jpg
__________________
"I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by."
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
KC, kellyhound
  #10  
● 09-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline: Offline
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,606
Joined Jan 2017·Rank #30
 
49,606Posts
76,240Thanked
24,331Quoted
28Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Woman Jumps from 7 Story Hotel

A rather lackluster performance.

4/10.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, Oswald2001, wujuan


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO