JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-16-2026, 06:28 AM
EGOIS's Avatar
EGOIS
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1849
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 280
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280
TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

Once again, a place known as Bajada del Rastro claimed the lives of a couple in a traffic accident. According to witnesses, the couple was traveling the wrong way and an oncoming truck failed to brake. Due to the impact on their heads, the Malacatán volunteer firefighters were unable to provide any assistance. The couple no longer had any vital signs.
Screenshot_20260316-172507_AyuGram.jpg
692.7 KB ·4 views
IMG-20260316-WA2286.jpg
91.4 KB ·27 views
Click here to remove ›
198.34 MB ·6 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
1.58 MB ·6 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
1.44 MB ·11 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
1.69 MB ·6 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
4.71 MB ·9 views DownloadMember
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
DaveTheBassist, iqjap, kellyhound, Mecrupulent, obelix, sllugger
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want a better bang for your buck?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-16-2026, 07:12 AM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

I didn't watch the whole 16-minute video, only the first five minutes and then I kept skipping approx. every 30 seconds.
And almost EVERY time here the cameraman was, yelling the same things over and over... Fuck, had I been there I would have gladly punched him in the face for being so annoying
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
hamedler, heartsong
  #3  
● 03-16-2026, 07:44 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,871
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss16871
Re: TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

I didn't watch the whole 16-minute video, only the first five minutes and then I kept skipping approx. every 30 seconds.
And almost EVERY time here the cameraman was, yelling the same things over and over... Fuck, had I been there I would have gladly punched him in the face for being so annoying
I agree. To me it sounds like he's getting off on this opportunity to play reporter.

It's kinda funny that they died side by side with their skulls shattered. It's almost as if they coordinated this.
  #4  
● 03-16-2026, 10:18 AM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:497
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,135
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2135
Re: TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala

Free your mind, and the rest will follow...
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos TWO PEOPLE DIED IN BAJADA DEL RASTRO MALACATÁN, Guatemala


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO