JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 04-05-2026, 06:50 AM
EGOIS's Avatar
EGOIS
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1849
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 280
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280
Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

incident in Jamaica
Click here to remove ›
8.52 MB ·14 views DownloadMember
▲ 20 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Amano Jack, AngelAssassin, Bad_Ash, computerbuilder, DaveTheBassist, fattubbashit, Faust, freaky_chick33, Guns N' Coffee, habsphannn, IMKB, iqjap, kellyhound, Magenta94, Mandolino, Mecrupulent, Mr.NoCredit, rhubarb_king, sllugger, Vampyre
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Cheaper than the doctor bills, guaranteed
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 04-05-2026, 07:08 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,865
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss16865
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

No woman no cry
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Bad_Ash, Dark420, fattubbashit, iqjap, William May
  #3  
● 04-05-2026, 08:03 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,774
 
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 31765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss54774
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

That's because you're gay.

Why would you cry for a woman when a big hunk of black cock meat is what you desire Hun?

I support your need to suck cock.

It's your right to suck another man's penis and there's NOTHING,
and I mean NOTHING, that will stop you, from sucking weiner.

Chugging dingus is practically a family event at yours and a Mexican Christmas must be great fun.

Grab that pork sword like a man and go to war with it. Take a run up if necessary. FOR GODS SAKE MAN....

I'm proud of you. I want to be your lip balm sponsor. Let's take this to PM shall we.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Major_Tom, spycosis
▼ These 3 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
ajs11961, GypsyRose, yah
  #4  
● 04-05-2026, 08:45 AM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Online
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,854
 
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 13586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26854
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

No trolling outside the watercooler don’t get banned Tubba
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
fattubbashit, iqjap
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
fattubbashit
  #5  
● 04-05-2026, 08:45 AM
Faust's Avatar
Faust
Online
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 26,854
 
Mentioned: 144 Post(s)
Quoted: 13586 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
20/20 19/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss26854
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

incident in Jamaica
I don’t think it hit him, it ran over him as demonstrated by the wheel containing part of him
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, iqjap
  #6  
● 04-05-2026, 09:07 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,774
 
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 31765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss54774
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

No trolling outside the watercooler don’t get banned Tubba



I 5 Starred this mofo.
I'm supporting his lifestyle.

Don't tell me being positive is wrong.

Plus we need to be saying 'ohhhhhhh man, that poor bloke', and throw a witty one liner in.

Do you reckon they'll notice we aren't really from here?
  #7  
● 04-05-2026, 09:13 AM
fattubbashit's Avatar
fattubbashit
Offline:
Fuck WonderMomma
Poster Rank:24
Your and idiot
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 54,774
 
Mentioned: 162 Post(s)
Quoted: 31765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss54774
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

I don’t think it hit him, it ran over him as demonstrated by the wheel containing part of him

After reviewing the evidence I concur fellow Death Section regular.





He's flat out today, haaa








See what I did there.
  #8  
● 04-05-2026, 11:23 AM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,138
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4697 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss17138
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

I'm sorry, but normally, "Milk Does A Body Good!"
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin
  #9  
● 04-05-2026, 11:35 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,696
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3030 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14696
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

It’ll be okay to back the truck up a little to get him out from under the tires.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, iqjap
  #10  
● 04-05-2026, 12:38 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: Truck Hits Man, Shattering Him to Pieces

That's because you're gay.

Why would you cry for a woman when a big hunk of black cock meat is what you desire Hun?

I support your need to suck cock.

It's your right to suck another man's penis and there's NOTHING,
and I mean NOTHING, that will stop you, from sucking weiner.

Chugging dingus is practically a family event at yours and a Mexican Christmas must be great fun.

Grab that pork sword like a man and go to war with it. Take a run up if necessary. FOR GODS SAKE MAN....

I'm proud of you. I want to be your lip balm sponsor. Let's take this to PM shall we.
You’re slowly turning into Ian.

Be careful please
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, rhubarb_king


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO