JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 09-08-2025, 06:06 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Online
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,563
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10353 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96563
Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

L.K, a teenage female student, about 160 cm tall and weighing about 50 kg, lost contact with her family after leaving Middle School in Guangxi at around 11:30 am Saturday.

She has not returned to date. Her family is extremely anxious and has searched for her in many places but to no avail.

Later on she was spotted standing on a high bridge, committing suicide by jumping into the river below.

A male teacher had an affair with a her and the student couldn't bear the pressure anymore.

The teacher left an online message after she disappeared: Not only have I ruined a young life, I've also tarnished the very word "teacher."

I'm unworthy of standing on the podium, unworthy of being a role model, and even less worthy of the warmth of a family.

For the past three or four years, from my wife's IVF period, pregnancy, birth, and postpartum period to the present, I have been unfaithful.

I admit, I always wanted both the child and my girlfriend, but I never expected things to escalate to this point.

I feel guilty about everyone involved, and therefore, I am voluntarily divorcing my wife and leaving the house. My wife will have custody of the child, and I will make regular child support payments.

I'm currently unable to afford the mental damage, medical expenses, and treatment costs for her, but I will not shirk responsibility. I will voluntarily resign from my teaching position at Middle School this month as a token of comfort to the students i harmed and an apology to all those I deceived.

Going forward, I will do my utmost to repay her debt, piece by piece, but even that will not atone for even one ten-thousandth of my sins.

I know that my crime is unforgivable. I only hope that my surrender can reduce her pain and the pain of my family. I hope that all those who have been hurt by me can get some comfort.
thestudent.jpg
19.9 KB ·90 views
Click here to remove ›
33.17 MB ·29 views DownloadMember
▲ 39 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, BiothDaSloth, butterbeanz, ChristineB, computerbuilder, crocospect, DaveTheBassist, dollbabyjunkie, Eggbeater01, Erke, ggall, gorefanatic, hamedler, hercules_97, HIGHTECHDUDE, houseoftechno, iqjap, jintsy, JokersWrath, laal, Magenta94, Mandolino, Minkymoomoo, Mr.NoCredit, MrFlibble, Necrotic Bowel, obelix, Ozymandias, pingumaria, quartermain, rhubarb_king, sllugger, tandc, terrence, TrishN, Vampyre, Vapeitup, Wehrmacht_65, William May
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Want to escape?
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 09-08-2025, 06:27 AM
scallywag27's Avatar
scallywag27
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1581
Male
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 361
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 3/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssssss361
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

Horrible. If jumping from a bridge above water, I'd want enough height to ensure a near instant death, not to break the odd bone and be failing around until you drown.
▲ 15 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
BiothDaSloth, Bish82, ggall, hamedler, kellyhound, kingmaliceiii, lecsee, midwaymatt, Minkymoomoo, thetenor, TrishN, VileGirl, vulturedoors, William May, yah
  #3  
● 09-08-2025, 06:35 AM
scallywag27's Avatar
scallywag27
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1581
Male
Join Date: Jan 2024
Posts: 361
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 3/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssssss361
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

*flailing
  #4  
● 09-08-2025, 06:45 AM
MrFlibble's Avatar
MrFlibble
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:280
Puppet
Join Date: May 2025
Posts: 4,699
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4699
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

A poor choice of suicide method. When people jump from low bridges, into water, I assume they don't really want to die. Rather, it's a cry for help.
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dollbabyjunkie, ggall, iqjap, kellyhound, kingmaliceiii, midwaymatt, William May, xcount me inx
  #5  
● 09-08-2025, 08:38 AM
gorefanatic's Avatar
gorefanatic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:953
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 764
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss764
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

Sad. Didn't look particularly high up but that sound and the angle she hit the water.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dollbabyjunkie, ggall, hedonisticpig, William May
  #6  
● 09-08-2025, 09:58 AM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:492
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,150
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 263 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
5/11 sssss2150
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

For some reason, as the body approached that intake area, I was reminded of the 'barrel paddling' stage(s) from Dragon's Lair.
▲ 5 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Cliffhanger, gimmemolson, ultraviolentwrath, vulturedoors, William May
  #7  
● 09-08-2025, 10:53 AM
v1r's Avatar
v1r
Offline:
BEHEMOTH
Poster Rank:52
Blue-Eyes White Dragon
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 28,046
Contributions: 21
 
Mentioned: 335 Post(s)
Quoted: 13462 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 6/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss28046
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

teenage female student turtles
__________________
ISRAEL ✔ - PALESTINE ✗
▲ 13 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
111Nos, ChristySD, crocospect, gettheghost, ggall, iqjap, kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, Necrotic Bowel, NotSure, reicher86, WastdTrashPanda, William May
  #8  
● 09-08-2025, 10:59 AM
volleyballbat
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1056
Male
Join Date: Oct 2024
Posts: 643
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 2/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss643
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

At least she reached the funny slide.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #9  
● 09-08-2025, 11:15 AM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

Trying to swim after jumping off a bridge is in clear violation of the rules. 15 yard penalty and loss of down


▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
dollbabyjunkie
  #10  
● 09-08-2025, 12:48 PM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Online
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,718
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3033 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14718
Re: Teenage Female Student Jumps from High Bridge

I’m guessing she wasn’t a swimmer.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
dollbabyjunkie, William May


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO