Poster Rank:1708

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss216
Syria: Horrible Aftermath of Air Strike on Que Waiting for Bread

Dozens of people were killed in an air strike while queuing for bread in Syria's central Hama province on Sunday, activists said, with some residents giving an initial count of 90 dead.

Such a toll, if confirmed, would make it one of the deadliest air strikes in Syria's civil war.

Videos uploaded by activists showed dozens of blood-stained bodies crumpled in the street among piles of rubble and shrapnel.

"When I got there, I could see piles of bodies all over the ground. There were women and children," said Samer al-Hamawi, an activist in the town of Halfaya, where the strike hit a bakery. "There are also dozens of wounded."

Rami Abdelrahman, of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said: "It is still very unclear what the casualties are ... From looking at the videos I expect the death toll to be around or above 50, and not higher than 100. But for now I am keeping my estimate at dozens killed until we have more information."

Halfaya, which activists said has around 30,000 residents, was seized by rebels last week in their 21-month-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad. The opposition has made a push into the central province of Hama in order to put more pressure on Assad's forces.

One video showed a man frantically trying to dig out a moaning woman, drenched in blood and covered by a pile of dirt and debris. In another, a young boy flailed helplessly in the middle of the road. Both of his feet had been blown off in the blast.

Hamawi said the fighter jet hit the town at around 4 p.m., with four rockets. Two rockets hit the bakery, where he said more than 1,000 people had been queuing at the bakery. Shortages of fuel and flour have made bread production erratic across the country, and people often wait for hours to buy loaves.

"We hadn't received flour in around three days so everyone was going to the bakery today, and lots of them were women and children," Hamawi said. "I still don't know yet if my relatives are among the dead."

The medical centers in Halfaya had become so crowded, he said, that many of the wounded had been taken to hospitals in nearby towns.

Test
Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Horrible Aftermath of Air Strike on Que Waiting for Bread,.mp4(23.36 MB, 2578 views)
File Type: mp4 More than 90 people died in the Massacre of Halfaya.mp4(23.21 MB, 1379 views)
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Bukowski For This Useful Post:
Audioguru, BiscuitBumper, BLACKOUTx4500x, BludGeonT, CasTex, DifJuz, Feirefiz, giovanni0359, kellyhound, Ntwadumela, PATCHESxxSKA, Vorgrus
Old 12-24-2012, 07:24 AM
DaBigNob
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:543
yes

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1273
Re: Syria: Horrible Aftermath of Air Strike on Que Waiting for Bread

Fuck these ignorant assholes and all of there incessant allah akbar babblings. I swear that's all these people seem to know how to say. Every fucking little thing... allah akbar allah akbar! STFU already. What will it take for you backwards thinking cunts to figure out that there is no allah.

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to DaBigNob For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Damien75, denmetal80, DifJuz, Dogfood, john smith 666, Knoxvicious, LadyCPlum, Makke_77, nyazzip, OhSisterMagdelene, reload101, richard brou, RickyD1967, Rogan, SoupahD, SuperDave72, sweep101, w0lfenstein
The Following 9 Users Said Fuck Off to DaBigNob For This Post:
CasTex, cave97, Diophantine, FritoBandito, giovanni0359, justthefacts, Ksiegmund, LiVe By NiGhT 976, Rücklicht
Old 12-24-2012, 07:45 AM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:636

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1007

this is a test. this is only a test...

once again i am at a complete loss. in the first video, the camera man is the only one i hear saying "allah akbar" which translates into "god is great". he could be the enemy saying "god is great", as in "look at the damage! our side rocks!" but i believe he would get more than his ass kicked as he would be a bit outnumbered. plus he sounds a bit anguished. so we can assume he is on the same side as the others. so why is he saying "god is great"? (and why is he the only one we hear in this first video saying it?)

multiple choice test.

a.because he is the one who has the camera and gets to film instead of digging out the dead and injured from the rubble

b. he was not one of the injured or the dead. (only gives a damn about himself and allah.)

c. he is a construction worker and it looks like he's going to be making some money soon.

d. the bread lines will be much shorter next week

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to TwistedPrincess For This Useful Post:
amiroth, DifJuz, eryan725, fizzwizz15, infidel66687, Insideoutbodies, Makke_77, Metal Mike, yamyam01
Old 12-24-2012, 09:11 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:7
Contributions: 557

Mentioned: 137 Post(s)
Quoted: 3010 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss70655

a bloody warzone

Old 12-24-2012, 11:01 AM
luton loyal
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:118

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss9337

The Following User Says Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
giovanni0359
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By luton loyal:
perch1974
Old 12-24-2012, 12:21 PM
Mrdeath
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2218
Male

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss144

What a shit hole.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mrdeath For This Useful Post:
Calinip, CasTex, Oswald2001, sweep101
The Following 2 Users Said Fuck Off to Mrdeath For This Post:
Diophantine, Rücklicht
Old 12-24-2012, 02:44 PM
LadyCPlum
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:152
All woman

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1285 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7265

Oh taker your damned alahu and shove it up your ackbar.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LadyCPlum For This Useful Post:
CasTex, Makke_77
The Following 5 Users Said Fuck Off to LadyCPlum For This Post:
giovanni0359, justthefacts, Ksiegmund, Rücklicht, Vamooska
Old 12-24-2012, 03:40 PM
giovanni0359
Offline:
Poster Rank:472
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPrincess View Post
this is a test. this is only a test...

once again i am at a complete loss. in the first video, the camera man is the only one i hear saying "allah akbar" which translates into "god is great". he could be the enemy saying "god is great", as in "look at the damage! our side rocks!" but i believe he would get more than his ass kicked as he would be a bit outnumbered. plus he sounds a bit anguished. so we can assume he is on the same side as the others. so why is he saying "god is great"? (and why is he the only one we hear in this first video saying it?)

multiple choice test.

a.because he is the one who has the camera and gets to film instead of digging out the dead and injured from the rubble

b. he was not one of the injured or the dead. (only gives a damn about himself and allah.)

c. he is a construction worker and it looks like he's going to be making some money soon.

d. the bread lines will be much shorter next week

Old 12-24-2012, 03:56 PM
giovanni0359
Offline:
Poster Rank:472
male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bukowski View Post
Dozens of people were killed in an air strike while queuing for bread in Syria's central Hama province on Sunday, activists said, with some residents giving an initial count of 90 dead.

Such a toll, if confirmed, would make it one of the deadliest air strikes in Syria's civil war.

Videos uploaded by activists showed dozens of blood-stained bodies crumpled in the street among piles of rubble and shrapnel.

"When I got there, I could see piles of bodies all over the ground. There were women and children," said Samer al-Hamawi, an activist in the town of Halfaya, where the strike hit a bakery. "There are also dozens of wounded."

Rami Abdelrahman, of the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, said: "It is still very unclear what the casualties are ... From looking at the videos I expect the death toll to be around or above 50, and not higher than 100. But for now I am keeping my estimate at dozens killed until we have more information."

Halfaya, which activists said has around 30,000 residents, was seized by rebels last week in their 21-month-old revolt against President Bashar al-Assad. The opposition has made a push into the central province of Hama in order to put more pressure on Assad's forces.

One video showed a man frantically trying to dig out a moaning woman, drenched in blood and covered by a pile of dirt and debris. In another, a young boy flailed helplessly in the middle of the road. Both of his feet had been blown off in the blast.

Hamawi said the fighter jet hit the town at around 4 p.m., with four rockets. Two rockets hit the bakery, where he said more than 1,000 people had been queuing at the bakery. Shortages of fuel and flour have made bread production erratic across the country, and people often wait for hours to buy loaves.

"We hadn't received flour in around three days so everyone was going to the bakery today, and lots of them were women and children," Hamawi said. "I still don't know yet if my relatives are among the dead."

The medical centers in Halfaya had become so crowded, he said, that many of the wounded had been taken to hospitals in nearby towns.
I can`t imagine living in fear of being killed every day. This so so wrong. It` makes me ashamed to be part of the human race, that people can be so manipulated and brainwashed to committ these atrocities over stupid differences, trivial differences. All it takes is one asshole ( like Assad ) to manipulate his army into cold blooded killers who even behead children. Such evil. Nobody, ever, could manipulate me into doing such despicable acts. I do not know how these people sleep at night. No conscience.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to giovanni0359 For This Useful Post:
cave97, mojo_tony, Rücklicht, SuperDave72, Vamooska
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By giovanni0359:
jdankens
Old 12-24-2012, 07:21 PM
Ihcap Orevir
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5474
male

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss32

people say "Allahu Akbar" when they are overcome by unbearable tragedy... it is like to keep on saying "Oh My God!" or "¡Dios Mío!" when confronted to unspeakable horror...

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ihcap Orevir For This Useful Post:
Bleeed.exe, CasTex, cave97, CDN, Diophantine, Eletania, fizzwizz15, FritoBandito, giovanni0359, justthefacts, Ksiegmund, mansonsturtle, mojo_tony, mpcronin, Rücklicht, TwistedPrincess