JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 01-09-2024, 05:29 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline: Offline
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,621
Contributions: 901
Joined Oct 2006·Rank #10
 
96,621Posts
542,813Thanked
10,361Quoted
478Mentioned
901Contrib.
Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

A woman committed suicide last Sunday afternoon in Gran Vía, a famous and busy street by jumping into the void from the top of a building. This has been confirmed by Madrid Emergency sources.

The event has provoked the intervention of firefighters, the Municipal Police of Madrid and the National Police, who have traveled to the scene to cut the Madrid artery from Plaza España to San Bernardo Street.

The event occurred near the intersection of San Bernardo and Madrid avenue around 6:30 p.m. The suicide occurred at the beginning of the sales, so Gran Vía was full of passers-by, who saw what happened.

The Police have cordoned off the area and have blocked the way for pedestrians, who have had to walk on the opposite sidewalk.

This is the second suicide that has occurred on Madrid's Gran Vía in the last two months.
Click here to remove ›
3.96 MB ·180 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
13.56 MB ·183 views DownloadMember
▲ 30 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
-NocturnalPulse-, Amano Jack, AngelAssassin, Brandi, danieltmv, DankStank, docfr8, dollbabyjunkie, HIGHTECHDUDE, IMKB, KansasKid, Killgaad, laal, lrd1024, MikeyP, Mr.NoCredit, Nates8er, Ozymandias, pingumaria, raygun56, SimoneFlen', SkinnyFella, sllugger, spycosis, Suicide_Note, TheCruxofBag, tong1207, William May, WonderMomma, x68000
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Feeling out of place? You’ll fit in here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 01-09-2024, 05:39 PM
koipin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:684
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,276
Joined Mar 2010·Rank #684
 
1,276Posts
3,859Thanked
218Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

2nd cameraman needs flogging.
▲ 22 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, Brandi, Cliffhanger, contagiontoall, crispy1, dollbabyjunkie, hypnotoad, IMKB, Karma, kellyhound, Killgaad, KillingJoke, MikeyP, Nates8er, Nepenthe, ptreegrdn, rohmell, rottenarse, skmagnum, SlightlyMad, William May, x68000
  #3  
● 01-09-2024, 06:01 PM
HIGHTECHDUDE's Avatar
HIGHTECHDUDE
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:268
ꓕSIꓤIꓕ∀S ϽINOᗡꓤ∀S
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,172
Contributions: 8
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #268
 
5,172Posts
31,141Thanked
1,439Quoted
45Mentioned
8Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

Location.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, docfr8, kellyhound, MikeyP, Nates8er, x68000
  #4  
● 01-10-2024, 02:08 AM
Killgaad's Avatar
Killgaad
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:404
MALE
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,013
Joined May 2010·Rank #404
 
3,013Posts
6,008Thanked
959Quoted
5Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how people can pull this shit; I DO NOT like heights—especially when I look down.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, docfr8
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
minka1
  #5  
● 01-10-2024, 03:19 AM
Trucked up's Avatar
Trucked up
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:307
MALE
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 4,222
Joined Oct 2015·Rank #307
 
4,222Posts
9,960Thanked
668Quoted
3Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

Why do people on the ground find the need to scream when things like this happen? They can't just watch, their brain has finds the need to tell their mouth to make noise? Just shut up already.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, Dustjunky1, Hexadezimus, keefgan, Nepenthe, ptreegrdn, ScLeCo, TerminusV, tricon7
▼ These 2 Users Said Fuck Off To This Post:
minka1, tissuedamage
  #6  
● 01-10-2024, 04:28 AM
hypnotoad
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4133
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 75
Joined Feb 2010·Rank #4,133
 
75Posts
245Thanked
14Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

You had 1 job second camera man.

1 JOB!
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, docfr8, Dustjunky1, IMKB, Karma, KillingJoke, koipin, Luckyt1313, minka1, Nepenthe, SlightlyMad, tricon7
  #7  
● 01-10-2024, 08:03 AM
gingsu
Offline: Offline
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:7216
Join Date: Jan 2023
Posts: 28
Joined Jan 2023·Rank #7,216
 
28Posts
128Thanked
6Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

How ironic. Life insurance company in the 1st floor of the building.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin
  #8  
● 01-10-2024, 08:54 AM
AngelAssassin's Avatar
AngelAssassin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:418
Female
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,828
Contributions: 1
Joined Oct 2015·Rank #418
 
2,828Posts
6,060Thanked
575Quoted
2Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

I watched that second video, with all the buildup, thinking, for once, just for once someone is going to catch the moment!!!
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Dustjunky1, Karma, KillingJoke, lovesgore
  #9  
● 01-10-2024, 09:04 AM
AngelAssassin's Avatar
AngelAssassin
Offline: Offline
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:418
Female
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 2,828
Contributions: 1
Joined Oct 2015·Rank #418
 
2,828Posts
6,060Thanked
575Quoted
2Mentioned
1Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how people can pull this shit; I DO NOT like heights—especially when I look down.
I’m not so keen on heights either. If I have a dream where I fall, or even start going down a staircase, I jerk awake as soon as I feel that sensation of stepping down. I must have died that way in a past life or something…

I can think of many, MANY things to do before I’d jump from a perfectly good building!

Is there a reason why she’s dressed like a burglar?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Killgaad
  #10  
● 01-10-2024, 10:47 PM
tricon7's Avatar
tricon7
Online Online
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1108
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 597
Joined Nov 2009·Rank #1,108
 
597Posts
1,060Thanked
120Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid

I wonder if these jumpers feel pain when they hit that concrete sidewalk at 110 mph? I mean, by the time their brain realizes it's pain, they're dead.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AngelAssassin, KansasKid
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid
Documenting Reality Death Pictures & Death Videos Real Death Videos | Warning Graphic Videos Suicidal Woman Jumps from Building in Most Famous Street in Madrid


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO