JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 07-11-2026, 09:49 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,686
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss96686
Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

Vietnam. The 23 year old man who had previously completed his mandatory national military service was returning home to his village when the accident happined.
Click here to remove ›
3.53 MB ·9 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
1.16 MB ·9 views DownloadMember
▲ 25 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, CatBatMan, computerbuilder, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, Eggbeater01, Gore Whore, Guns N' Coffee, iqjap, jintsy, kbt3168, laal, Mandolino, Mr.NoCredit, MzMorbidAF, rhubarb_king, scallywag27, SkeloCorp, tbone79, terrence, TheCruxofBag, v1r, William May, Xploit Machine, yah
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Struggle with technology? Our site is easy.
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 07-11-2026, 10:17 AM
DarkSighted's Avatar
DarkSighted
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:497
Male
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,135
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2135
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

He made quite a splash.
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, docfr8, iqjap, LuckiiDevil21, NUUDLZ, rhubarb_king, tbone79, terrence, William May
  #3  
● 07-11-2026, 10:41 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,692
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3028 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss14692
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

He didn’t even brake until he was about five feet away from impacting the wall/fence or whatever. My guess is that he was hammered drunk and should have called a cab instead of trying to drive.
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, docfr8, iqjap, kbt3168, kellyhound, LuckiiDevil21, rhubarb_king, Shawnmichaels79, terrence, William May
  #4  
● 07-11-2026, 07:54 PM
AllegedlyHere's Avatar
AllegedlyHere
Offline:
Joyous
Poster Rank:852
M
Join Date: Mar 2026
Posts: 907
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss907
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

No guts. No glory. Are the words he lived by.
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, iqjap, kellyhound, LuckiiDevil21, NUUDLZ, William May
  #5  
● 07-11-2026, 08:44 PM
rhubarb_king's Avatar
rhubarb_king
Offline:
★ Throbbing Member ★
Poster Rank:221
ICBM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,689
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1450 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6689
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

Vietnam. The 23 year old man who had previously completed his mandatory national military service was returning home to his village when the accident happined.
He didn't complete his mandatory motorbike training exercises, by the look of it.
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, iqjap, NUUDLZ, William May
  #6  
● 07-11-2026, 10:44 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,173
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4695 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17173
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

We had an incident like this a few weeks ago in Tucson. They found a motorcycle leaned up against the concrete barrier at the side of the road. They assumed it had broken down. But the day following, they discovered the rider's body, had flown off the bike and landed 10-20 feet over from the barrier wall.

They must have sent the detectives out right after that, because the next time I drove down that parkway, there were red and purple paint spots all over for about 200 feet. They must have traced his entire incident from the point of first contact, to where the bike finally wound up after he flew off of it. Any of your experienced gore people, IS THERE A MARKING PROCEDURE FOR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS? One that average people could look at and determine what the signs meant?

I have translated a few of them, such as a cross line at the point of each axle after it came to rest. I determined that after a guy was killed near my house, riding his Yamaha with no lighting whatsoever at night, and a car pulled out in front of him and he ran into it. ( I suspect I myself had an encounter with this same guy, but I have no way of actually KNOWING for certain. But about 2 months previously, I was about to turn into our subdivision off of a local 45-50 mph road, and as the last car passed me before I turned, I just got a GLIMPSE of movement in the dark, and waited for just a moment to see what was going on, and 2 seconds later a motorcyclist who had been following close behind the car that passed me, went by in his shadow. No lights. I was cursing him out roundly. If I had not caught that black shape of movement, I would have turned, and he would have hit me head on, at 50 mph.) I can't prove it was this guy, because I never got a clear view of even what he looked like. But because of what happened I strongly suspect it was HIM.

After HIS final accident, as I was driving down the local road where it happened, I could see the tire skid marks as he put on the brakes, then slid sideways, into the crossing car. They had pink crossmarks at what I assume was the position of his front and rear axles after the accident. There were also other arrows, dots, and lines, which I assume have a particular significance in accident investigations, but I have no idea of what the marking code is, or what they mean. I deduced the axle markings just from being smart enough to figure out the REALLY OBVIOUS STUFF, such as that.

Is there a standard in police manuals for accident markings and what they mean? All the marking for the leaning motorcycle guy disappeared after about 10 days, and it has been a similar situation with the blacked out motorcycle accident. The skid marks are there, but the markings were all washed away with the recent local monsoon rains.

Does anyone have access to an accident investigation book that might show these markings, what they mean, and their significance?
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, CatBatMan, docfr8, Guns N' Coffee, iqjap, kellyhound, LuckiiDevil21, Mmichael, NUUDLZ, rhubarb_king
  #7  
● 07-12-2026, 02:11 AM
gimlet's Avatar
gimlet
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:181
USA haters! Keep sucking the big Orange Dick!
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 8,560
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 2772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8560
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

We had an incident like this a few weeks ago in Tucson. They found a motorcycle leaned up against the concrete barrier at the side of the road. They assumed it had broken down. But the day following, they discovered the rider's body, had flown off the bike and landed 10-20 feet over from the barrier wall.

They must have sent the detectives out right after that, because the next time I drove down that parkway, there were red and purple paint spots all over for about 200 feet. They must have traced his entire incident from the point of first contact, to where the bike finally wound up after he flew off of it. Any of your experienced gore people, IS THERE A MARKING PROCEDURE FOR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATIONS? One that average people could look at and determine what the signs meant?

I have translated a few of them, such as a cross line at the point of each axle after it came to rest. I determined that after a guy was killed near my house, riding his Yamaha with no lighting whatsoever at night, and a car pulled out in front of him and he ran into it. ( I suspect I myself had an encounter with this same guy, but I have no way of actually KNOWING for certain. But about 2 months previously, I was about to turn into our subdivision off of a local 45-50 mph road, and as the last car passed me before I turned, I just got a GLIMPSE of movement in the dark, and waited for just a moment to see what was going on, and 2 seconds later a motorcyclist who had been following close behind the car that passed me, went by in his shadow. No lights. I was cursing him out roundly. If I had not caught that black shape of movement, I would have turned, and he would have hit me head on, at 50 mph.) I can't prove it was this guy, because I never got a clear view of even what he looked like. But because of what happened I strongly suspect it was HIM.

After HIS final accident, as I was driving down the local road where it happened, I could see the tire skid marks as he put on the brakes, then slid sideways, into the crossing car. They had pink crossmarks at what I assume was the position of his front and rear axles after the accident. There were also other arrows, dots, and lines, which I assume have a particular significance in accident investigations, but I have no idea of what the marking code is, or what they mean. I deduced the axle markings just from being smart enough to figure out the REALLY OBVIOUS STUFF, such as that.

Is there a standard in police manuals for accident markings and what they mean? All the marking for the leaning motorcycle guy disappeared after about 10 days, and it has been a similar situation with the blacked out motorcycle accident. The skid marks are there, but the markings were all washed away with the recent local monsoon rains.

Does anyone have access to an accident investigation book that might show these markings, what they mean, and their significance?
Lights might have been off to avoid police. Were they on gas or electric bike, I have seen local police trailing the new high power electric bikes, I dont know if they had plates on or were street legal / licensed.

One things for sure, I expect lots of deaths from the faster and faster electric bikes and scooters and how stupidly some young people ride ride them in my bratty suburb
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, iqjap, LuckiiDevil21, Mmichael, NUUDLZ, tbone79, William May
  #8  
● 07-12-2026, 05:15 AM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,498
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25498
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

Ricochetted like a mother fucker... Thanks for the uploads as always
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
AllegedlyHere, iqjap, kellyhound, LuckiiDevil21, Mmichael, NUUDLZ, rhubarb_king
  #9  
● 07-12-2026, 10:18 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,686
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10349 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 20/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss96686
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

We had an incident like this a few weeks ago in Tucson.
Might be last year end of August? https://www.kgun9.com/news/local-new...iation-parkway
▲ 6 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, Guns N' Coffee, iqjap, Mmichael, NUUDLZ, rhubarb_king
  #10  
● 07-12-2026, 03:38 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,173
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4695 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17173
Re: Speedy Biker Hits a Fence and Gets His Innards Spilled

HOLY CRAP!!!! HOW did you FIND THIS!?!?!?! This is the ONE! See if you can find the news posting on the guy driving the motorcycle without any lights on Golf Links Road in Tucson.
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, Guns N' Coffee, rhubarb_king


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO