|
#3
●
08-04-2015, 08:29 AM
|
|
Re: Shootout Gone Wrong...
What info I found I could not really corroborate, so I did not write it in the description, but they claim this happened in Southeast Asia somewhere. The guy who walked up and started shooting initially wanted to steal the assault rifle from the security guard. But like I said, I don't know for sure if that is the actual story.
|
|
#4
●
08-04-2015, 08:38 AM
|
|
Re: Shootout Gone Wrong...
first 53 secs and the time stamp is cut off in the vid |
|
#5
●
08-04-2015, 09:07 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:665 ALL MAN ! Join Date: Oct 2014 Posts: 1,310 1,310Posts 2,195Thanked 231Quoted 3Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Shootout Gone Wrong...
You just cant make deals with these peope, their word means jack shit , they are not kids they are dangerous as the policeman found out, the hard way, so much for the pact ! |
|
#9
●
08-04-2015, 11:08 AM
|
| My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT Poster Rank:649 male Join Date: Aug 2011 Posts: 1,357 1,357Posts 1,724Thanked 171Quoted 0Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Shootout Gone Wrong...
The guy in crutches was the mastermind the "signal" was when I get the crutches and leave you guys come in! |