JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 06-08-2015, 09:25 PM
laal's Avatar
laal
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:726
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,139
Contributions: 18
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #726
 
1,139Posts
6,078Thanked
300Quoted
9Mentioned
18Contrib.
Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

So apparently I finally found a video of this incident, and since I don't know how to update the thread, I'll just post it here. However, there exists another video as suggested in this link, but I can't find that other vid itself. Help please?
Click here to remove ›
4.32 MB ·2763 views DownloadMember
▲ 10 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
arminius2, beebonk, bl4ckwidow, docfr8, gongel, HarrisBMW, K9Grip, kellyhound, Sharon, Tyrantus
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Still cheaper than whatever Carl just offered
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 06-10-2015, 05:12 AM
1Monster666's Avatar
1Monster666
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:552
Male
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,830
Joined Feb 2009·Rank #552
 
1,830Posts
252Thanked
12Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

Now just look at that!!!
  #3  
● 06-10-2015, 06:47 AM
Spiffyfable's Avatar
Spiffyfable
Offline: Offline
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:104
Man
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 15,931
Joined Oct 2009·Rank #104
 
15,931Posts
10,742Thanked
1,298Quoted
9Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

I'm telling Ya...

That's WHY you have to wait after eating before you go swimming
  #4  
● 06-10-2015, 08:46 AM
ProHigh5er's Avatar
ProHigh5er
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2955
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 134
Joined Jun 2011·Rank #2,955
 
134Posts
539Thanked
34Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

I wonder how long she'd gone before she was found. No one knew CPR?
  #5  
● 06-10-2015, 12:41 PM
laal's Avatar
laal
Offline: Offline
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:726
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,139
Contributions: 18
Joined Dec 2009·Rank #726
 
1,139Posts
6,078Thanked
300Quoted
9Mentioned
18Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

She was found before she bloated.
  #6  
● 06-10-2015, 04:10 PM
Sharon's Avatar
Sharon
Offline: Offline
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:35
Female
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 43,321
Contributions: 233
Joined Nov 2008·Rank #35
 
43,321Posts
76,137Thanked
2,282Quoted
95Mentioned
233Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

Probably death by natural causes whilst in the ocean
  #7  
● 06-21-2015, 03:46 AM
vladTI's Avatar
vladTI
Offline: Offline
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1131
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 580
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #1,131
 
580Posts
1,294Thanked
217Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Russian Woman Drowns in Jomtien Beach (Video)

I wonder how long she'd gone before she was found. No one knew CPR?
This is Thailand, I'd be surprised if anyone there knew how to read.
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
HarrisBMW


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO