JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 03-25-2026, 10:32 AM
EGOIS's Avatar
EGOIS
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1849
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 280
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280
Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

A well-known local figure, identified as “Munt-I,” died on Monday, March 23, 2026, after suffering severe stab wounds in the town of Barrouallie in the Central Leeward region. The victim succumbed to his injuries en route and was pronounced dead on arrival at Milton Cato Memorial Hospital. Authorities are currently holding one suspect in connection with the horrific attack, which has reportedly shocked the local community. Initial reports indicate the fatal attack stemmed from an argument over ice and sixty dollars, or a reported theft of the money that had occurred the day before. A video circulating on social media on Monday night showed the victim with severe injuries to his body. Munt-I was a popular and recognizable figure who had previously spent years on the streets of Kingstown. He frequently appeared on social media and was widely known for singing his own soca compositions while making vocal percussion sounds with his mouth. He reportedly moved to Barrouallie several years ago after allegedly stealing crack cocaine in the town. This shocking incident marks the eighth homicide in St. Croix. There have been five homicides in St. Vincent and the Grenadines so far in 2026, up from five recorded around the same time last year. Munt-I's death comes shortly after another weekend tragedy—the fatal shooting of 66-year-old store owner Winston “Zeke” Williams in Diamond last Friday night.
Click here to remove ›
3.22 MB ·9 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
5.36 MB ·8 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
2.31 MB ·7 views DownloadMember
Click here to remove ›
2.85 MB ·28 views DownloadMember
▲ 18 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961, Bleed, DaveTheBassist, ewnasssty, IMKB, iqjap, Karma, kellyhound, lovesgore, Mandolino, Mr.NoCredit, Rejeg, rhubarb_king, sllugger, tee_roy26, William May, yah, Yanni
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Your Easiest Financial Decision Today
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 03-25-2026, 10:32 AM
EGOIS's Avatar
EGOIS
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:1849
Join Date: Feb 2026
Posts: 280
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 1/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss280
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

A well-known local figure, identified as “Munt-I,” died on Monday, March 23, 2026, after suffering severe stab wounds in the town of Barrouallie in the Central Leeward region. The victim succumbed to his injuries en route and was pronounced dead on arrival at Milton Cato Memorial Hospital. Authorities are currently holding one suspect in connection with the horrific attack, which has reportedly shocked the local community. Initial reports indicate the fatal attack stemmed from an argument over ice and sixty dollars, or a reported theft of the money that had occurred the day before. A video circulating on social media on Monday night showed the victim with severe injuries to his body. Munt-I was a popular and recognizable figure who had previously spent years on the streets of Kingstown. He frequently appeared on social media and was widely known for singing his own soca compositions while making vocal percussion sounds with his mouth. He reportedly moved to Barrouallie several years ago after allegedly stealing crack cocaine in the town. This shocking incident marks the eighth homicide in St. Croix. There have been five homicides in St. Vincent and the Grenadines so far in 2026, up from five recorded around the same time last year. Munt-I's death comes shortly after another weekend tragedy—the fatal shooting of 66-year-old store owner Winston “Zeke” Williams in Diamond last Friday night.
munti-i.jpg
48.4 KB ·32 views
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961, DaveTheBassist, foxfantastic, Guns N' Coffee, IMKB, iqjap, kellyhound, Mr.NoCredit, Necrotic Bowel, rhubarb_king, William May, yah
  #3  
● 03-25-2026, 10:43 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,865
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss16865
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

......wasn't he one of the Planeteers ?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #4  
● 03-25-2026, 10:45 AM
foxfantastic's Avatar
foxfantastic
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:95
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 16,865
 
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 10628 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 17/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss16865
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Yeah, that looks like someone that will be sorely missed
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
William May
  #5  
● 03-25-2026, 11:12 AM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

His full name was Munt-I Python, btw
▲ 9 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
azblue81, iqjap, Karma, kellyhound, Mecrupulent, MrFlibble, Ozymandias, rhubarb_king, William May
  #6  
● 03-25-2026, 11:26 AM
Mecrupulent's Avatar
Mecrupulent
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:368
I own a penis, only moderately happy with its size though
Join Date: Nov 2021
Posts: 3,305
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1723 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3305
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Those are some nasty wounds... Machete ?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
iqjap
  #7  
● 03-25-2026, 11:59 AM
Mr.NoCredit's Avatar
Mr.NoCredit
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:110
Secret Agent
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 14,696
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 3030 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 17/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss14696
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Kinda looks like he pissed off the wrong person this time…
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
iqjap, rhinobullet003
  #8  
● 03-25-2026, 01:47 PM
S. Michael Simms's Avatar
S. Michael Simms
Offline:
Text-Walling
Poster Rank:84
Pseudointellectual Putz
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 18,611
 
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 7790 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18611
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

Munt-I (rhymes with "Cunt-Guy" when pronounced properly) apparently went out surrounded by people who didn't comfort him, didn't try to treat his wounds, and didn't seem to give any general fucks that he was on his way to meet the big pink pixie in the sky.

Being "well-known" doesn't seem to have translated to "well liked". His reputation for "stealing crack cocaine" may have added some spice to that brew.

Looks like a shitty way to go all around.

This YT video of some of his contemporaries discusses how he went out, speculates as to why (his drug problem and subsequent disgruntled dealer's revenge) and bemoans the brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/live/8hlHIM6...TTdQQTAIApfvcJ
__________________
Just so everyone knows, I did not get Anal last night, he must have been busy. - chirs
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Guns N' Coffee, iqjap, kellyhound, lovesgore, Ozymandias, William May, yah
  #9  
● 03-25-2026, 05:52 PM
William May
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:92
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 17,138
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 4697 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 17/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss17138
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

His full name was Munt-I Python, btw
In THAT case, those are only FLESH WOUNDS!!!
▲ 8 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
akham, azblue81, Necrotic Bowel, Ozymandias, rhubarb_king, S. Michael Simms, yah, zhazoo
  #10  
● 03-25-2026, 07:35 PM
LouSinew's Avatar
LouSinew
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:1110
Green Guy
Join Date: May 2015
Posts: 592
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss592
Re: Munt-I Was Killed in a Cut at Barrouallie, Trinidad

He looks as though he has some Pug in his genealogy. That would make him a part-Pug pugnacious person.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
IMKB, MILguy09
▼ This User Says Fuck You to This Post:
ajs11961


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO