JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Mexico Forces Fighting Cartel - Section 2

Go Back  

Mexico Forces Fighting Cartel 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-08-2018, 08:59 AM
Carach Angren
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:803
There's more than 2 genders BIGOTS!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss943
The wall is an excellent idea, trust me you don't want to turn into Europe where rapefugees are moving freely from country to country.
And indeed pull back troops from the middle east and help Mexico wipe out the cartels. Problem is I fear that they want no help from the U.S. military.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carach Angren For This Useful Post:
docfr8, iamgemini, Oswald2001
The Following Users Say Fuck Off To This Post By Carach Angren:
lolok
Old 07-08-2018, 01:57 PM
eyeful_hound
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:998
Contributions: 8

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss677
The wall (West Bank Barrier) in Israel worked. "Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier". 73 (2000-2003) to 12 (2003-2006)
Old 07-08-2018, 02:10 PM
Vamooska
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:526
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1876
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiJoe7898 View Post
direct result of lame ass American's insatiable appetite for altering their consciousness. drugs are a scourge.

I'll smoke a fatty to that friend.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vamooska For This Useful Post:
docfr8
Old 07-08-2018, 04:44 PM
dropkic
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1246
Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss476
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamooska View Post
I'll smoke a fatty to that friend.
Hell Yes! Seeing that my big fatty was grown in my back yard and not in Mexico. That war is all about cocaine, heroin, and synthetic meth and speed. If you think spending hundreds of millions building a fucking wall is going to help, you're clueless and you have no grasp of any form of reality. Who's going to build the wall? Who else, Mexicans! Do you know how many tunnels have been dug in and around the border? Hundreds, if not thousands. It just cost more money to use one and illegal immigrants choose to pay less and risk swimming across with the help of a sadistic coyote. There's no easy answer but it has to start with the government and bringing in the right leadership. Corruption has always been part of Mexico's culture and by now it's ready for a revolution. You're right, USA has no financial stake so it doesn't give a shit. It's one thing to enter a conflict across the globe but another when it's you next door neighbor. The stakes are higher and USA is depending on Mexico to take care of its own mess. Highly unlikely anytime soon. In the mean time expect more bloodshed and more of our people hooked on drugs. IMHO I believe the money is better spent on helping people off of drugs. The going rate for a full-blown rehab is around 10k a month, if not more. Yes, insurance would pay for that but many are homeless because of drugs and they obviously don't have insurance. Lastly, Trump is a piece of shit! Last I heard Obama didn't separate children from their parents as a deterrent to crossing the border illegally. I'm sure it would be an entirely different story if it was white people crossing over from Canada. So fuck you and Trump! BTW: pot is about to be legalized in every state. Hold up while I take another hit to that!
Old 07-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Dr. Dot
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3706
Male

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss87
Quote:
Originally Posted by txtrucker79 View Post
Kinda sucks the cartels have better firepower.
They have a bigger budget.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Dot For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 07-08-2018, 09:06 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:105

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 3714 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14074
Quote:
That drum on that assault rifle tho

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_C-Mag
Old 07-08-2018, 11:21 PM
UpAllNight325
Offline:
Poster Rank:1638
Male

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss319
Sounded like a fireworks show!
Old 07-09-2018, 01:30 AM
piepants
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:1035

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss636
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam63 View Post
How can the Mexican cartels be fully eradicated? What if Russian and European governments deployed troops by the millions with state of the art weapon technology to hunt down and assasinate all the cartels? That could work in practice. It sounds great in theory. Considering European and Russian military have amazing technology. All the cartels can be killed off and Mexico can be free from corruption.
They are going to do that for free?

Also Russia benefits from the US having a mess of a country below itself.
Old 07-10-2018, 01:51 PM
DarkAngelEdge
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:495

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 999 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2041
Quote:

Not really. The cartels are funded better.
Old 07-10-2018, 02:28 PM
pervM
Offline:
Poster Rank:1217

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss490
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofsam63 View Post
How can the Mexican cartels be fully eradicated? What if Russian and European governments deployed troops by the millions with state of the art weapon technology to hunt down and assasinate all the cartels? That could work in practice. It sounds great in theory. Considering European and Russian military have amazing technology. All the cartels can be killed off and Mexico can be free from corruption.
Easier said than done, given how badly corruption is ingrained into their culture and society, same thing with Russia and China. You can't trust the police or the government officials in those countries, because there they're basically the biggest cartel gang of them all.

As for war on drugs, argument for decriminalizing all drugs is depriving the cartels much of their income, or at least they have to start selling drugs to some other country instead. When addicts buy cheaper and safer products from the state- or federal owned drug stores instead of from criminals, you take away the criminals market because they cannot compete with cheap products made by large mainland manufacturers holding a government-sanctioned monopoly.

You already see this effect in a rather hilarious way in California, where hippies are forced to move to the East Coast because the price of marijuana had plummeted and they can't sustain their lifestyles by selling it anymore. They had to move to states where its still illegal so they can keep selling it with high price. So if you want to stop cartels and hippies, decriminalize drugs.

Cartels dont sell alcohol or tobacco either but if either would ever get banned again, you can be 100% sure cartels would start illegally trafficking them.
The Following User Says Thank You to pervM For This Useful Post:
iamgemini