|
#1
●
10-05-2018, 04:56 AM
|
|
Man's Head Under the Wheels of a Truck
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |
|
#2
●
10-05-2018, 06:41 AM
|
| So Fucking Banned Poster Rank:253 Join Date: Aug 2018 Posts: 5,538 5,538Posts 15,660Thanked 3,828Quoted 99Mentioned 0Contrib. |
|
Re: Man's Head Under the Wheels of a Truck
I'd say faint, there didn't seem to be any tension in him at the last moment, he just sort of flopped. Seriously unlucky place to pass out if that's the case |
|
#4
●
10-05-2018, 09:00 AM
|
|
Re: Man's Head Under the Wheels of a Truck
Probably traumatised for life.
__________________ "I'd give the world for the chance just to see your face again. Still I pretend that you're still standing by." |