JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

Current Rating:
Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Tools ▾
  #1  
● 12-30-2016, 02:15 AM
Etsu's Avatar
Etsu
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:681
Gore Queen
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,284
Contributions: 232
Joined Jun 2015·Rank #681
 
1,284Posts
28,136Thanked
390Quoted
9Mentioned
232Contrib.
Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

Click here to remove ›
1.75 MB ·559 views DownloadMember
▲ 15 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
><0300><, bergfextom, Cerebral222, EMason88, fattubbashit, kellyhound, Marek Kucera, martyl63, mischiefmammal, NightWalker, nylon, Oswald2001, rhubarb_king, xxlappelduvidexx
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
No surprises here
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 12-30-2016, 07:23 AM
Cerebral222's Avatar
Cerebral222
Offline: Offline
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:677
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1,287
Contributions: 9
Joined Dec 2010·Rank #677
 
1,287Posts
2,455Thanked
157Quoted
1Mentioned
9Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

Maybe he intended on committing suicide then chickened out at the last moment
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
mischiefmammal
  #3  
● 12-30-2016, 07:33 AM
rhubarb_king's Avatar
rhubarb_king
Offline: Offline
★ Throbbing Member ★
Poster Rank:220
ICBM
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 6,701
Joined Mar 2011·Rank #220
 
6,701Posts
22,668Thanked
1,453Quoted
1Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I'm going to go out on a limb (sorry but not sorry for the pun) and say that the arm movement was a reflex, and that he was already dead. Sorry if I'm wrong (btw this time I really am sorry).
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
cardsharksam, mischiefmammal
  #4  
● 12-30-2016, 08:01 AM
Susan's Avatar
Susan
Offline: Offline
NOT THE BOSS
Poster Rank:32
ᴀᴅᴍɪɴɪᴤᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 47,730
Contributions: 107
Joined May 2013·Rank #32
 
47,730Posts
56,441Thanked
4,195Quoted
19Mentioned
107Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I think he jumped too far in front.
  #5  
● 12-30-2016, 08:09 AM
xxlappelduvidexx's Avatar
xxlappelduvidexx
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2535
Female
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 171
Joined Dec 2016·Rank #2,535
 
171Posts
250Thanked
37Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I think he's still alive and partially aware.
I saw a similar video a few years ago, the guy seemed to be still aware as he kept reaching down and trying to grab his legs, which were gone. His thigh muscle was still there, and every now and then he would flex it upward. I wish I could find that again, I can't recall where I saw it.
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #6  
● 12-30-2016, 09:06 AM
mfedkiw's Avatar
mfedkiw
Offline: Offline
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2166
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 220
Joined Apr 2012·Rank #2,166
 
220Posts
933Thanked
95Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I think he's still alive and partially aware.
I saw a similar video a few years ago, the guy seemed to be still aware as he kept reaching down and trying to grab his legs, which were gone. His thigh muscle was still there, and every now and then he would flex it upward. I wish I could find that again, I can't recall where I saw it.
I think the one your talking about was a police officer by a curb, I remember that I.
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Phanci, vamptay
  #7  
● 12-30-2016, 09:53 AM
horsecs's Avatar
horsecs
Offline: Offline
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:493
Man...iac
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 2,142
Joined Jan 2011·Rank #493
 
2,142Posts
3,058Thanked
254Quoted
0Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

He must've panicked when the train was coming. Not a good case of skilled suicide. Maybe he is such a loser that he can't even end-it.
  #8  
● 12-30-2016, 10:38 AM
Etsu's Avatar
Etsu
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:681
Gore Queen
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 1,284
Contributions: 232
Joined Jun 2015·Rank #681
 
1,284Posts
28,136Thanked
390Quoted
9Mentioned
232Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I think he's still alive and partially aware.
I saw a similar video a few years ago, the guy seemed to be still aware as he kept reaching down and trying to grab his legs, which were gone. His thigh muscle was still there, and every now and then he would flex it upward. I wish I could find that again, I can't recall where I saw it.
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...ht-leg-150105/
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
Oswald2001
  #9  
● 12-30-2016, 04:23 PM
King Herald's Avatar
King Herald
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:433
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,692
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #433
 
2,692Posts
4,356Thanked
331Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I'm going to go out on a limb (sorry but not sorry for the pun) and say that the arm movement was a reflex, and that he was already dead. Sorry if I'm wrong (btw this time I really am sorry).
And the talking? That was reflex too?
▲ This User Says Thank You For This Post:
fattubbashit
  #10  
● 12-30-2016, 04:28 PM
King Herald's Avatar
King Herald
Offline: Offline
★ Legacy Member ★
Poster Rank:433
Male
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 2,692
Joined Sep 2009·Rank #433
 
2,692Posts
4,356Thanked
331Quoted
2Mentioned
0Contrib.
Re: Man Lay Dying After Train Severed Both Legs

I remember one kid in Manila, pretended he had been 'held down by some big boys' on a railway line and lost his legs, and the whole country was heartbroken, gave him like 10 wheelchairs, the president visited him etc.

At the time I said it was bullshit, and eventually the kid admitted he'd done it himself.

No way can you hold a struggling kid down while a 50 ton train thunders down about your Head!


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO