|
#1
●
09-14-2026, 06:07 AM
|
|
Man Finds An Explosive & Dies When It Detonates
Man has been killed after an explosive object detonated when he touched it near Damascus. Relatives identified him as Khaled al-Ajeelah. Explosive remnants of war continue to endanger civilians across Syria.
|
|
#2
●
09-14-2026, 06:24 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL Poster Rank:2506 Join Date: May 2016 Posts: 175 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 56 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Man Finds An Explosive & Dies When It Detonates
Curiosity killed the cat. |
|
#3
●
09-14-2026, 07:55 AM
| ||||||||
| My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT Poster Rank:759 Join Date: Jun 2020 Posts: 1,073 Mentioned: 1 Post(s) Quoted: 442 Post(s)
| ||||||||
|
Re: Man Finds An Explosive & Dies When It Detonates
Poor little fucker.
|
|
#6
●
09-14-2026, 11:04 AM
|
|
Re: Man Finds An Explosive & Dies When It Detonates
I don't touch anything lying about. The amount of folks I see picking up clarty stuff. I'm half tempted to take a gnarly crap in a cheap handbag and leave it where I can see from my window. SURPRISE COCKFAGS! |