Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss635
Re: Man Burns to Death Outside of Police Station

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
again, look at these people. Not a single one with any brains. The guy on fire ran all over the place and didn't drop and roll. The one bystander that tries to help does the typical "fan the flames" technique (making it worse) that we constantly see in these vids, and there is another guy just standing by for a close up view of the action with no intention of helping at all. Plus the others in the background carrying on about their business, and I guess I should also mention the cameraman who found filming to be of MOST importance.
Is it any surprise that these cultures are ridden with poverty and misery and are basically equal to dogshit when this is the level of care citizens have for their fellow man. Let's be clear here. This is not a small 'group' of a few people the act like this. This is something we see in almost every single fire video on DR.
Infact, there was a recent video, involving an Asian man, who comes running out of his truck on fire after he crashed it. Everyone in the area came running to his aid and began throwing sand on him and pouring water on him which immediately extinguished the fire. I remember some of the comments on the video were pointing out the fact that it was odd to see a video that involved lots of people actually trying to help someone on fire rather than the bystander effect we see almost everywhere that's
3rd world. The fact that 3rd worlders actually fan the flames is ridiculous. Cavemen understood how fire works, yet there are modern humans that don't.
How many movies have you seen of Americans reacting to a person on fire? What do you have to compare it to? The thing that surprises me more than anything is how someone who lights himself on fire doesn't understand how much it is going to hurt.

Old 11-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Konamama
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:968

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss635

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martano666 View Post
again, look at these people. Not a single one with any brains. The guy on fire ran all over the place and didn't drop and roll. The one bystander that tries to help does the typical "fan the flames" technique (making it worse) that we constantly see in these vids, and there is another guy just standing by for a close up view of the action with no intention of helping at all. Plus the others in the background carrying on about their business, and I guess I should also mention the cameraman who found filming to be of MOST importance.
Is it any surprise that these cultures are ridden with poverty and misery and are basically equal to dogshit when this is the level of care citizens have for their fellow man. Let's be clear here. This is not a small 'group' of a few people the act like this. This is something we see in almost every single fire video on DR.
Infact, there was a recent video, involving an Asian man, who comes running out of his truck on fire after he crashed it. Everyone in the area came running to his aid and began throwing sand on him and pouring water on him which immediately extinguished the fire. I remember some of the comments on the video were pointing out the fact that it was odd to see a video that involved lots of people actually trying to help someone on fire rather than the bystander effect we see almost everywhere that's
3rd world. The fact that 3rd worlders actually fan the flames is ridiculous. Cavemen understood how fire works, yet there are modern humans that don't.
Here are Americans reacting stupidly and callously to a man on fire. https://www.documentingreality.com/f...-death-135833/

Old 11-07-2017, 06:49 PM
FavaBeans
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:157
Imma Girl=Wills Babygirl✿☠

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 775 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8909

Old 11-08-2017, 12:24 AM
Padraig Flaherty
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:437

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 469 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2090

Seriously...worst way to die!!!

Old 11-08-2017, 12:57 AM
redeyedkiwi
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3666

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss79

It's just a hunch, but I think that man might have regretted his actions. Bless.