JavaScript and Cookies are required to view this site. Please enable both in your browser settings.
Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Current Rating:

Unlimited Views No Ads No Algorithms Lifetime Account

Documenting Reality

Community Forum · Est. 2006

Join Now
Thread Tools ▾
  #1  
● 08-13-2025, 04:22 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,566
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10354 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96566
Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

The 28 year old died later on after receiving a brain injury and broken neck from the fall.
Click here to remove ›
3.67 MB ·22 views DownloadMember
▲ 27 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ChristineB, crocospect, Cryptkeeper, DaveTheBassist, docfr8, Guns N' Coffee, iqjap, jintsy, kbt3168, Magenta94, Major_Tom, Mr.NoCredit, MrFlibble, mr_feelgood, Necrotic Bowel, NUUDLZ, ozzy3406, pingumaria, rhubarb_king, ScottishMaiden, sllugger, spycosis, terrence, TheBunnyOverlord, Tornadolen, William May, Yanni
▼ PROMO FROM DOCUMENTING REALITY
Join the party
Join Now
Hidden for upgraded members.
  #2  
● 08-13-2025, 04:53 PM
Necrotic Bowel's Avatar
Necrotic Bowel
Offline:
Emperor of Uranus
Poster Rank:30
I identify as kitchen ware
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 49,599
 
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Quoted: 24329 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss49599
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

When I first glanced at the title I thought it said “Lobster falls from ladder and dies”

This was better
▲ 11 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, crocospect, docfr8, jintsy, kellyhound, mr_feelgood, Sa Bal, TheBunnyOverlord, Tornadolen, William May, Yanni
  #3  
● 08-13-2025, 05:07 PM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Mudderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:10
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 96,566
Contributions: 817
 
Mentioned: 476 Post(s)
Quoted: 10354 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss96566
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

When I first glanced at the title I thought it said “Lobster falls from ladder and dies”
ok.
here.jpg
115.9 KB ·11 views
▲ 19 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
Caf002, DevanteB92, dlclotus, docfr8, jennyt, jintsy, Major_Tom, marcos_69, Mr.NoCredit, mr_feelgood, Necrotic Bowel, NUUDLZ, pingumaria, RandomCalifornian, rhubarb_king, SoylentGreen78, Tornadolen, William May, yah
  #4  
● 08-13-2025, 06:00 PM
jintsy's Avatar
jintsy
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:421
male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 2,793
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2793
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Werner ladders they weren't
▲ 2 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, William May
  #5  
● 08-13-2025, 06:49 PM
mr_feelgood's Avatar
mr_feelgood
Offline:
♚ Legacy Gold Member ♚
Poster Rank:122
Happy Happy Happy
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 13,219
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 4321 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 17/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss13219
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

It's funny because he's falling
▲ 4 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, kellyhound, Necrotic Bowel, rhubarb_king
  #6  
● 08-13-2025, 06:53 PM
NUUDLZ's Avatar
NUUDLZ
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:305
male
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 4,257
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 567 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4257
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Everytime I see a person fall off a ladder I have a flashback to my October 9th 2002 30ft fall off my ladder on to a brick street. I fractured my skull, broke 3 ribs, punctured my lung and I have 4 herniated discs. 5 days in ICU. I don't remember half the people who visited me in the hospital they had me so doped up. The doctor said he was surprised I lived.
▲ 14 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
ajs11961, crocospect, Cryptkeeper, docfr8, jintsy, kellyhound, Lobiani, Major_Tom, marcos_69, Mr.NoCredit, pingumaria, RandomCalifornian, spycosis, William May
  #7  
● 08-13-2025, 07:15 PM
><0300><'s Avatar
><0300><
Offline:
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:74
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 20,746
 
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 8094 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss20746
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

I mean this is basic knowledge
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
docfr8, jintsy, rhubarb_king
  #8  
● 08-13-2025, 08:55 PM
Yanni's Avatar
Yanni
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:6
Join Date: Dec 2016
Posts: 114,145
 
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 1781 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 10/20
Today Posts
11/11 sss114145
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Everytime I see a person fall off a ladder I have a flashback to my October 9th 2002 30ft fall off my ladder on to a brick street. I fractured my skull, broke 3 ribs, punctured my lung and I have 4 herniated discs. 5 days in ICU. I don't remember half the people who visited me in the hospital they had me so doped up. The doctor said he was surprised I lived.

this explains your behavior. thank you.
▲ 12 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
crocospect, docfr8, Infidel6687, jintsy, kbt3168, Major_Tom, Necrotic Bowel, RandomCalifornian, spycosis, TheBunnyOverlord, William May, woodsetton
  #9  
● 08-13-2025, 10:12 PM
docfr8's Avatar
docfr8
Offline:
Ph-Italian Vulpino
Poster Rank:60
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 25,456
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 3542 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 17/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25456
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

Werner ladders they weren't
I have a 6' and 8'.. They are the best straight up
▲ 3 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
><0300><, jintsy, rhubarb_king
  #10  
● 08-13-2025, 11:09 PM
Tornadolen's Avatar
Tornadolen
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:249
All hail Andrés Manuel López Obrador (AMLO)
Join Date: Oct 2021
Posts: 5,630
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 186 Post(s)
Quoted: 2298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 5/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5630
Re: Laborer Falls from Ladder and Dies

that poor lobster
▲ 7 Users Say Thank You For This Post:
jintsy, kellyhound, mr_feelgood, Necrotic Bowel, pingumaria, William May, woodsetton


Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO